PS4 Share Button Thread

Video game Shares!

Infected mode. Everyone ran up to this spot. We all died eventually. Some fool threw a knife at me!
CoD Ghosts.jpg Just relaxing to look at
Flower 1.jpgLooked like a Spirit Bomb
Flower 2.jpg

Is there a way to get your video captures and screenshots without posting them to facebook or twitter? I hate to spam people all the time with my nonsense... and yet, this.

You can go into the PSN settings, and change your Facebook share setting to just be viewable to you, I believe. I know for sure that you can switch it between "Friends Only" and "Public".

You can go into the PSN settings, and change your Facebook share setting to just be viewable to you, I believe. I know for sure that you can switch it between "Friends Only" and "Public".
Is it only through the PSN settings or the Facebook settings? Because honestly I've never looked.

Just realized I can't save my videos and upload them. Or, I just can't find the option. I go into my Captures under the System Storage Settings and get nothing when I hit Options. Very disappointing if this holds true. As I don't see the point of saving captures at all if we can't choose to upload them later. This hold true or am I doing it wrong?

Just realized I can't save my videos and upload them. Or, I just can't find the option. I go into my Captures under the System Storage Settings and get nothing when I hit Options. Very disappointing if this holds true. As I don't see the point of saving captures at all if we can't choose to upload them later. This hold true or am I doing it wrong?
You should be able to upload them at a later time. You can upload the screenshots at a later time.

Go to the home screen and tap the share button. You can choose from there to select videos or screenshots that have already been captured.

You can do this from anywhere, but I prefer the home screen because it captures data from that instance. If I capture the data from the home screen, I won't get it confused with whatever game I'm playing.

That's no way to die peacefully.
BjY1jJTCMAAguN6.jpg:large

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"