PSLS is riddled with !!!ADVERTISEMENTS!!!

sunshine

PSLS Level: Bronze
I'm not the best with forums, so I could be posting this in the wrong place:

Can PSLS please calm down with all the adds? The past couple of times I have visited your website, there were THREE video adds trying to load. Even if I really wanted to watch all the stimulating commercials plastered around your site, it's impossible for me to watch three videos simultaneously. I can't even scroll down the homepage. I wouldn't go home if my house was full of people trying to sell me stuff I can't afford. I have an average computer and exceptional internet. I'm almost to the point where I don't want to visit your site.

Am I the only one with experiencing these frustrations?

Can PSLS please calm down with all the adds? The past couple of times I have visited your website, there were THREE video adds trying to load. Even if I really wanted to watch all the stimulating commercials plastered around your site, it's impossible for me to watch three videos simultaneously. I can't even scroll down the homepage. I wouldn't go home if my house was full of people trying to sell me stuff I can't afford. I have an average computer and exceptional internet. I'm almost to the point where I don't want to visit your site.

Ads are just a nature of the beast.

The adverts, in my experience, are not to bothersome because they are related to entertainment and gaming.

Were the content of any a nuisance to you or was it only the amount?

The ads pay for the site, I hate them just as much as you and yeah it gets annoying but that's the way things work for now.

It could be worse. PSLS could be like other groups and giving low scores to anticipated games JUST to get click bait.

I forget about advertisements because of adblock plus. Even if I didn't have it on, tend to browse the gaming news on mobile, cause i'm too busy doing other things on computer.

It could be worse. PSLS could be like other groups and giving low scores to anticipated games JUST to get click bait.

What are you talking about? We do give love scores just for click bait!! Just look at every time we score a JRPG low.

What are you talking about? We do give love scores just for click bait!! Just look at every time we score a JRPG low.

Or give a high/low score to a Call of Duty game
Or fail to mention a bug in a Bethesda game
Or praise a game someone doesn't like
Or insult the flavor of the month
Or give your opinion!

Man being a games journalist/reviewer is a really annoying catch 22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member