Should we start the Hype Train GTA Stories Vita

chichi

PSLS Level: Bronze
https://twitter.com/VitaNewsPLUS/status/469569632483823616

A6OzEHa.jpg

I was hesitant to post the other City Stories rumor but I hope this turns out to be true. Especially if they're based off the PS2 versions as they added more content.

I was hesitant to post the other City Stories rumor but I hope this turns out to be true. Especially if they're based off the PS2 versions as they added more content.
i have never liked the gta franchise, but it's a travesty that there is no standalone gta game for the vita

I can get into saints row, but not gta. I don't know why, but I've just never been able to get into it.

I can get into saints row, but not gta. I don't know why, but I've just never been able to get into it.
It varies by game for me. Liked GTA3, VC and LC Stories and VC Stories. Really disliked GTA San Andreas and GTA4. I'm holding out for a PS4 version of GTA5 before I give it a go. (remote play = win)

This does seem sketchy seeing how close it was to the other rumor...but I do hope it is true. Hoping it'll sell well enough to at least get R* thinking about a full spin off

It varies by game for me. Liked GTA3, VC and LC Stories and VC Stories. Really disliked GTA San Andreas and GTA4. I'm holding out for a PS4 version of GTA5 before I give it a go. (remote play = win)

didn't like san adreas? a lot of friends of mine loved it. they said it was one of the better games.

didn't like san adreas? a lot of friends of mine loved it. they said it was one of the better games.
I felt the stuff they added made the game completely unenjoyable. Making your guy exercise to lose weight, having to feed him. Hated it. Didn't like the city either. They took a good idea in adding rpg elements to level up your guy and took it too far.

I'm in the minority on it though. My friends were all excited because you could drive tractors... I live in Wisconsin, made me just shake my head and walk away.

Chinatown Wars was the best handheld GTA game. Hell, it was better than GTA:IV. I'd rather get something like that on Vita

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"