GTA 5 iFruit app now available for PS VITA

Zeke

PSLS Level: Bronze
The app is free on the store to download to your ps vita it lets you customize your cars, and train in-game character Chop the dog in a Tamagotchi-esque minigame. Its late but its here.

Or you can just download it on your smartphone.

Too little, too late. Why they don't have thios stuff ready to go when I am actually interested in the game? I'll never know.

Maybe a PS4 version in the works
Still wouldn't be interested. They really, really need to stop just porting up PS3 games to fill out the PS4 game lineup. Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Metro Redux? Not to mention the games that are cross gen games. Let's get some great new-gen exclusive content, I don't want to go back and play stuff that I experienced last year and moved on from (until maybe 5 - 10 years later).

Still wouldn't be interested. They really, really need to stop just porting up PS3 games to fill out the PS4 game lineup. Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Metro Redux? Not to mention the games that are cross gen games. Let's get some great new-gen exclusive content, I don't want to go back and play stuff that I experienced last year and moved on from (until maybe 5 - 10 years later).

I agree 100%. While I do understand the rehashing of certain PS3 hits to an extent, part of me feels like its just a cash grab and laziness on the developers side. I have no desire to rebuy games that I've already beaten or played just for some DLC or prettier graphics.

The app is free on the store to download to your ps vita it lets you customize your cars, and train in-game character Chop the dog in a Tamagotchi-esque minigame. Its late but its here.

Or you can just download it on your smartphone.

This is definitely a good thing. It just seems to be arriving very late to the game.

My thing is if it had some exclusive content, or tied in with a new release of content or GOTY edition of some sort. I think that would be ok.

Though I would much rather have a sequel to Bully on the PS4 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"