Sword Art Online: Lost Song releases hits the West this Fall

quality looks pretty good so far on Lost Song.. I am really looking forward to it and makes me want to go back into SAO some more.. if only I had time.

I might need a time machine to jump to when the game is finished and playable lol. Is it wrong that I almost hope they delay in announcing a US release, just to give myself a reason to import it when it gets its Asian release?

I might need a time machine to jump to when the game is finished and playable lol. Is it wrong that I almost hope they delay in announcing a US release, just to give myself a reason to import it when it gets its Asian release?
haha time machine, CHECK!

and no that's not wrong.. importing is fun!

Yeah the pic on the right is Asuna. One on left is Philia. I probably should've just put the picture haha.

Philia-Joins-SAO-Scan_11-25-14_001.jpg

SAO HF is on sale for almost half the price on PS+ this week. Just saying. Amazing. So glad I waited, haha.

Now thats what I'm talking about! I've already clocked over a 100 hours and still haven't finished the game, soooooo many things to do. I hope you enjoy it!

Yea it worked today for me.. just for some reason not the other day..

Did you see the picture that @Borshay wanted us to see? It isn't Philia right? :))))))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"