The King Arrives

Arthur Sataine

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
Well hello everyone. Very happy to see we are getting forums! And I am honored I get to test this bad boy out. I also love the features I've read about so far. I am very much looking forward to giving them a go. Also, love the rules. Can't tell you how many times I wish the Disqus comments were moderated. It is going to be phenomenal to see the community more organized and, hopefully, quite a bit more polite.

I'll assume most of you all have seen me somewhere or another on the website. I tend to be very vocal and hardened in my opinions.

Now for an introduction. ;)

I am Arthur Sataine. I've been playing video games for 25 years now. I am what I call a True Gamer. This means I love all genres and all (well, most) platforms. I play games because they are fun. That is the most important factor to me. I don't care what a game looks like, if it is 2000 hours long or 7, or what have you. If the game is fun, it shall be played time and time again. Story, gameplay, design, character & plot development, controls, and pretty much every other aspect of a game comes before graphics with me. I love graphics. I do. But, I don't consider them a deciding factor in whether a game is good or not. Nor do I consider it a major factor in my purchasing decision.

I have a very firm outlook on the social dynamics of various players. I'm sure at some point in our venture down the PlayStation Lifestyle lifetime you guys will slowly piece it together. Or I may end up just outright posting it. Just know it is a system based on 25 years of observation on the sociological evolution (and in some cases, devolution) of the "gamer."

I have loved PlayStation since it began. And as far as I can tell, will continue to love it well on into my life. However long that may be. I very much enjoy speaking with the staff and community of PlayStation Lifestyle. You guys have managed to snag me in such a manner that I visit every weekday. Yes, even while at work.

Again, I look forward to joining you all in the great adventure that I'm sure these forums will take us upon. So, see you guys in those awesome threads!

Your intro is too long so i didn't read it. Then you mentioned playing games for 25 years.
So many geezers on this forum... cause you know... i'm totally young and all...

*As untraditional stares at his wrinkling face in the mirror, he can only day dream
of times passed...*

Heh, well thanks guys. I like to read, I like to write. And I definitely like to iterate my point as complete as possible. So, forgive this "old man" for being set in his ways. ;)

might as well intro, but i'll be brief.

my name is jacky, and i can't remember how long I've been a gamer. i have to many games then i know what to do with. i think games are meant to be played for fun, not for trophies, and that there is no such thing as "no replay value".
Devil May Cry 1-4 are my favorite games, as well as the Sengoku Basara series.

Well hello everyone. Very happy to see we are getting forums! And I am honored I get to test this bad boy out. I also love the features I've read about so far. I am very much looking forward to giving them a go. Also, love the rules. Can't tell you how many times I wish the Disqus comments were moderated. It is going to be phenomenal to see the community more organized and, hopefully, quite a bit more polite.

I'll assume most of you all have seen me somewhere or another on the website. I tend to be very vocal and hardened in my opinions.

Now for an introduction. ;)

I am Arthur Sataine. I've been playing video games for 25 years now. I am what I call a True Gamer. This means I love all genres and all (well, most) platforms. I play games because they are fun. That is the most important factor to me. I don't care what a game looks like, if it is 2000 hours long or 7, or what have you. If the game is fun, it shall be played time and time again. Story, gameplay, design, character & plot development, controls, and pretty much every other aspect of a game comes before graphics with me. I love graphics. I do. But, I don't consider them a deciding factor in whether a game is good or not. Nor do I consider it a major factor in my purchasing decision.

I have a very firm outlook on the social dynamics of various players. I'm sure at some point in our venture down the PlayStation Lifestyle lifetime you guys will slowly piece it together. Or I may end up just outright posting it. Just know it is a system based on 25 years of observation on the sociological evolution (and in some cases, devolution) of the "gamer."

I have loved PlayStation since it began. And as far as I can tell, will continue to love it well on into my life. However long that may be. I very much enjoy speaking with the staff and community of PlayStation Lifestyle. You guys have managed to snag me in such a manner that I visit every weekday. Yes, even while at work.

Again, I look forward to joining you all in the great adventure that I'm sure these forums will take us upon. So, see you guys in those awesome threads!
You know you had us at Hello right?

Welcome. I don't really go to the main site much anymore so I haven't seen some of you guys. I am an OG PlayStationLifeStyle forum member though so it is good to see things back up and running again.

Same here. There's been a few times where I've just gone "Oh I really hope that's not who I'm thinking of" a few times I keep confusing CENSORED for CENSORED so I'm going "Great it's this guy again" and then suddenly going "Oh wait it's not that one it's the one who's cool and not an absolute pain to talk to"

You can guess who I'm talking about. In my experience mentioning names just gives the person incentive to come back and annoy you again well that and I don't like to drag up arguments in different threads, forums and so on (I know it's not a rule but I personally find it's a rule that keeps things more civil)

Same here. There's been a few times where I've just gone "Oh I really hope that's not who I'm thinking of" a few times I keep confusing CENSORED for CENSORED so I'm going "Great it's this guy again" and then suddenly going "Oh wait it's not that one it's the one who's cool and not an absolute pain to talk to"

You can guess who I'm talking about. In my experience mentioning names just gives the person incentive to come back and annoy you again well that and I don't like to drag up arguments in different threads, forums and so on (I know it's not a rule but I personally find it's a rule that keeps things more civil)

Indeed. And I could name a few. Just excited to see a good deal of moderation now!

Ya'll are talking about me aren't you.

:p

Don't worry it's not you. The fact that you put a smiley face means it's not you, you're one of the cool ones...lucky you I'm one of the "Means well but seriously he gets in a lot of arguments for one guy!" you should see what I was like on the other forum I use. (I'm not sure what the PSLS Forums policy is on name-mentioning other forums, I don't think they'd be cool with me taking away potential members by name-dropping another forum)

Don't worry it's not you. The fact that you put a smiley face means it's not you, you're one of the cool ones...lucky you I'm one of the "Means well but seriously he gets in a lot of arguments for one guy!" you should see what I was like on the other forum I use. (I'm not sure what the PSLS Forums policy is on name-mentioning other forums, I don't think they'd be cool with me taking away potential members by name-dropping another forum)

I know its actually ME you mean!
hehheeheheheheh i hat u timewrap hehehehehe.

To be honest even if someone correctly guessed who it was I wouldn't admit to it simple because it'd just be an open invitation to an argument plus we're cool nah it's someone else.

You'll be fine.

BigPete invited me to every forum he created. Even though I used to be at an 11 and now I'm maybe at an 8?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"