Throw in a 1TB HDD first thing?

Yeah I still remember when they first came out with flat screen televisions. They were ridiculously high priced.
Now they are so low priced companies can't really make a profit off of them anymore.

It's gonna be another how many years till the PS5 comes out for 4-8k resolution? XD

Now they are so low priced companies can't really make a profit off of them anymore.

It's gonna be another how many years till the PS5 comes out for 4-8k resolution? XD
It's ironic isn't it?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B99JUBQ...UTF8&colid=GTTL3AID5ZYR&coliid=I25K6E1ZQ357IL

If I buy this, that's $100 less I have to put games on the system. The longer I wait the more of a pain in the ass it will be, but I can't afford to keep dumping money into the system... T_T

Maybe I'll just wait until I have a better job and then I'll throw in the hard drive. I want the 1TB HDD but... at the cost of 3-6 games?

It's ironic isn't it?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B99JUBQ...UTF8&colid=GTTL3AID5ZYR&coliid=I25K6E1ZQ357IL

If I buy this, that's $100 less I have to put games on the system. The longer I wait the more of a pain in the ass it will be, but I can't afford to keep dumping money into the system... T_T

Maybe I'll just wait until I have a better job and then I'll throw in the hard drive. I want the 1TB HDD but... at the cost of 3-6 games?
To be honest there aren't that many games out for PS4 to spend a ton of money on. I have 18 so far and have only paid for about 6 of those. The rest have all been free to play, PS+ or Cross-buy titles that I already owned. I would go with the HDD as soon as possible to save a big headache later.

I'm awaiting the ONTRAC delivery guy now who is coming with my second DS4 controller and a 1TB hard drive at this moment.

I figure I'll download some games, seeing as how it's gonna take up that space whether it's on disc or not. Pre-ordered inFamous: Second Son, and already have AC4 and COD: Ghosts on there via the $10 upgrade from the PS3 digital copy, plus a few digital indie titles like Resogun, Contrast, Trine 2 and Flower. Dead Nation comes tomorrow, and that's just in the 1st several months of having the PS4.

So I'm definitely upgrading. When they release a 2TB one (rumored) then I'll be jumping on that one as well.

It's ironic isn't it?

That is going to be my next hard drive for both my laptop and PS4, for sure! I think I paid around $100 for my 500 GB hybrid drive a few years ago.

All of the reports and tests I have seen have shown a significant improvement over a standard 5200 rpm drive. A 7200 rpm would give a significant upgrade as well.

I also put the Seagate Hybrid TB drive into my PS4 day one. After having 6 full games, 4 PSN games, 3 apps, 1 gb of captures, and saved data, I still have 667 gb of usable space. I couldn't imagine not having that extra space. In a year or two all that extra space will come in handy. Especially when all the games start dropping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"