Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate coming this fall

Discussion in 'Vita and PSP' started by Borshay, May 22, 2014.

1. Borshay

Borshay PSLS Level: Silver Everything Vita

PSN:
    Borshay
    stolenxnametag likes this.
  2. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    sengoku basara is better in my opinion. i was actually kinda disappointed in warriors orochi. found it lacking in fun gameplay and thought the characters were rather bland.

3. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    Not really my cup of tea but I am excited about how many games the Vita has coming stateside. If you build the library of games, they will come!

Jacky likes this.
  4. Jacky

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    not always, but if they are vita exclusives and not ports of a console game then that's a different story.

5. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    At this point, I am looking at quantity and every PS3/PS4 game that also releases on the Vita is a good thing.

On note of the game, this basically plays like Dynasty Warriors correct?

6. Jacky

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    sengoku basara is similar but not 100% like it, the characters have far more personality to them, as well as the stories. plus some of the characters have more things in common with their real life counterparts. not to mention some of the gameplay is really fun, they mixed some of it up with other Capcom games, mainly the original devil may cry games. also, plenty of humor in it, but not to the point where the game is stupid. it's actually very well done.

warriors orochi, well i already mentioned some of the reasons why i don't like it.

7. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    Warriors Orochi is an all-encompassing Warriors game that includes games from Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, other Tecmo Koei properties, and a few original characters from the Orochi franchise. Warriors Orochi 3 included characters from Ninja Gaiden, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War, and Dead or Alive. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate also has more of these characters, along with Sterk from the Atelier Series and Sophitia from Soul Calibur.

But the game engine is like a mash-up of Dynasty Warriors 7 / Next and Samurai Warriors 3Z.

Borshay likes this.