What game would you like to see ported to PS4?

Can you imagine the sheer folding action with the power of the PS4? Better yet, do your laundry at the same time for the ultimate 'folding at home while folding@home' experience!
Stanford could use the PS4 to cure AIDS while I put away my work clothes... in 1080p.

Last of us, uncharted 2, God of War 3, resistance 2, Resident Evil 5

Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden, KZ mercs,

knights of the old republic, vampire: masquerade redemption, half life, morrowind

Last of us, uncharted 2, God of War 3, resistance 2, Resident Evil 5

Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden, KZ mercs,

knights of the old republic, vampire: masquerade redemption, half life, morrowind

Whoa now! I love Christof and gang, but why choose Redemption over Bloodlines?

I would get the game if it was ported to PS4.
Wait wait wait....Dragon...you don't have GTAV?!?!?! I insist that you go but it immediately! If you like San Andreas, Vice City, GTA3, and RDR but didn't care much for GTAIV...then go now...I'll wait here...

Wait wait wait....Dragon...you don't have GTAV?!?!?! I insist that you go but it immediately! If you like San Andreas, Vice City, GTA3, and RDR but didn't care much for GTAIV...then go now...I'll wait here...
He won't, I've tried. He refuses to even rent the game from Gamefly. I don't get it. *sigh*

Can you imagine the sheer folding action with the power of the PS4? Better yet, do your laundry at the same time for the ultimate 'folding at home while folding@home' experience!
I didn't know Xzibit posted on here.

I want to see what the fuse was about Broken Age, but I don't game on the PC, so I guess that'd be my request.

One game is like to see is State of Decay. It is currently on the Xbox 360 and Steam. What an awesome game.

I played that game to death, so to speak! :) Its a lot of fun at a fair price. I thought I heard, read somewhere (or possibly made it up in my head and believed it) that H1Z1 was going to be PC and PS4. If so, I can't wait for that to come out.

Devil may cry 1-4
Sengoku BASARA 1-4
Yakuza series
Deadpool
That's all that comes to mind right now.

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Duodecim (a good multiplayer engine and better summon system would be great)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (add an multiplayer battle mode)
Red Dead Redemption

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"