What games are you revisiting?

Chandler Wood

Get Off My Wood
Staff member
Simple question, what older games are you going back to that you haven't played in a while, or what games do you plan on going back to? Unpacking my stuff made me discover a lot of games, and I recently started playing PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on my PS3 again. I already platinumed the Vita version, and now I am finally slogging my way fully through the PS3 version too. I also realized I need to go back and play Alpha Protocol another time for my Plat there. I haven't played either of these in over a year!

In a way, I'm revisiting the God of War series. GoW2 seems vaguely familiar but if I had to bet my life on it, I couldn't tell you whether I've played this game or watched someone play it. I have a distinct remembrance of playing GoW because of my hatred for the Minotaur/Ares battles and the one skill that pretty much broke me as a gamer, the Army of Hades. If I play a game and there is a skill listed that essentially does the work for me, in terms of killing enemies, it is the first skill I level up and master. I've got a backlog that will take me months to clear in just games that I need to revisit, though.

A lot of mine are going to come from games that I reviewed and then moved on from to do the next review, or games that I was playing and got interrupted in order to do a review. Tons of stuff from 2013 that slipped by the wayside with only a single playthrough completed. So many platinums in need of earning!!

Typically the only two games that have made me come back and play them are Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII. Though the games may not have aged well, they are still fantastic IMO. Well worthy of playing even today.

I have actually been seriously contemplating buying a PS2 and replaying Suikoden 3. I was up in the attic yesterday and found all my PS2 games. Also got me wanting to replay Stella Deus.

Trophy Whore :p
Guilty as charged. The ones that irk me are the ones that I am SOOOOO close on, but there's a huge challenge standing in my way. The one I can specifically think of is Vanquish. I just have to complete the stupid six challenge missions, but I can't even clear the first one... I need to revisit that one soon too.

Guilty as charged. The ones that irk me are the ones that I am SOOOOO close on, but there's a huge challenge standing in my way. The one I can specifically think of is Vanquish. I just have to complete the stupid six challenge missions, but I can't even clear the first one... I need to revisit that one soon too.
I hear you. Not necessarily a huge challenge, but I hate the damn stunt trophy in the first inFAMOUS game.

DEADPOOL
Beyond Two Souls
Bioshock 1
Sengoku Basara 3
Sengoku Basara 4
Borderlands 2

I've been revisiting Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes on and off for months, lol. Those last few completion/collection trophies are a little tedious to just sit through all at once. ^^;

Recently threw in Heavy Rain out of the blue. Was a rainy night in a string of rainy days, so it seemed fitting. Replayed a couple of later chapters/episodes to pick up a couple of trophies. Still have to get a couple of others -- namely, Kamikaze and the all-endings one...

Other than those, I just started a new game, so I want to try to focus my attention on that until it's done.

I've been revisiting Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes on and off for months, lol. Those last few completion/collection trophies are a little tedious to just sit through all at once. ^^;

Recently threw in Heavy Rain out of the blue. Was a rainy night in a string of rainy days, so it seemed fitting. Replayed a couple of later chapters/episodes to pick up a couple of trophies. Still have to get a couple of others -- namely, Kamikaze and the all-endings one...

Other than those, I just started a new game, so I want to try to focus my attention on that until it's done.
This is another one that I need to go back and plat, but I think I am letting someone borrow it right now if I remember right...

luckily sengoku basara 4 got rid of those damn grinding trophies

I need to go back and finish The Last of Us and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories HD.

I also have several platinums to go back and get, namely Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Beyond: Two Souls, and Katamari Forever.

E.V.O. The Search for Eden
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IX
Illusion of Gaia
Earthbound
Demon's Crest
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Monster Seed
Monster Rancher 2
Monster Rancher 4
Shadow Madness
Soul Blade
Chrono Trigger
Super Ghouls 'N' Ghosts
Metroid Fusion
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Shadowrun (SNES)

There are a few more, I just know it. May just post again at another time. ;) I love my classics and will never tire of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"