What is the most exciting Vita release coming in 2015?

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Likely localization of Sword Art Online: Lost Song & Danganronpa: Another Episode
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Disney Infinity 2.0 (only a little late....)
Mighty No. 9
J-Stars Victory Vs +
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Those are expected this year. Pretty much nothing from SCE of course.

The vita has plenty of good looking titles coming this year, though mostly of the Japanese influenced variety..

The vita has plenty of good looking titles coming this year, though mostly of the Japanese influenced variety..

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. Some of the best games out there come from japan and/or are influenced by them.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. Some of the best games out there come from japan and/or are influenced by them.

I never once said it was a bad thing. Only mentioned that for people who don't like those type of games.

After the announcement for the release date, I looked into Oreshika. It looks great, will be grabbing that. For $20, can't go wrong.

I never once said it was a bad thing. Only mentioned that for people who don't like those type of games.

How are you liking Criminal Girls?

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations 2 on Vita. Hope it stands up. I'm also excited for the chance to play Bastion, hopefully this year.

I have a few backlogged Vita games, and then I'll probably start on the Hyperdimension Neptunia series afterward.

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations 2 on Vita. Hope it stands up. I'm also excited for the chance to play Bastion, hopefully this year.

I'm all kinds of excited for Bastion. I own it on other platforms but haven't played it because VITA.

I have a few backlogged Vita games, and then I'll probably start on the Hyperdimension Neptunia series afterward.

Great games, very fun, very lighthearted.

Chandler Wood will be super pumped!

He isn't the only one, holy crap I love the Danganronpa series and I'm super psyched. There was a list put up recently as well talking about the spring fever games, and of course Oreshika. I'm sure there are a couple random games that will be localized here and there as well. And we can expect at least one out of left field game like Grim Fandango.

Right now I honestly couldn't tell you what the most exciting Vita release is...

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy looks like it could be cool but most likely will be average.. same thing with Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

Right now I honestly couldn't tell you what the most exciting Vita release is...

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy looks like it could be cool but most likely will be average.. same thing with Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

Not excited for Bastion? I know it's been on many platforms, but the Vita needs that kind of Diablo-ish dungeon crawler BAD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oompa08
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"