Certain Members

Timewarp

PSLS Level: Bronze
This might not be the right place and I'm not sure given how the disquis system works if anything can even be done but there's certain guys who I am sick and tired of seeing on the comment section of PSLS's articles. Ok sure we all get into arguments from time to time but there's a small amount of guys who quite clearly only post on the articles to cause trouble.

I'm not going to name any names here but I'm certain we can all agree that one person in particular has annoyed all of us at one point or another. They don't deserve to post on the articles, they don't contribute anything, all they do is insult, provoke and annoy in a pathetic attempt to cause arguments, to me having someone making the kind of comments you'd expect on a youtube video is something that can only drive viewership down for the site. Anyone recall when a certain running shadow had a brief stint on the site? I swear if I had a bitcoin for every time Shadowrunner made a comment about how "I have a family and a sports car and I'm a bazillionairre so you should watch out because I can superhack your computer!" I'd be an actual billionaire. I don't know about anyone else but I am reaching the end of my tether here. Is there something we could do beyond ignoring them?

This might not be the right place and I'm not sure given how the disquis system works if anything can even be done but there's certain guys who I am sick and tired of seeing on the comment section of PSLS's articles. Ok sure we all get into arguments from time to time but there's a small amount of guys who quite clearly only post on the articles to cause trouble.

I'm not going to name any names here but I'm certain we can all agree that one person in particular has annoyed all of us at one point or another. They don't deserve to post on the articles, they don't contribute anything, all they do is insult, provoke and annoy in a pathetic attempt to cause arguments, to me having someone making the kind of comments you'd expect on a youtube video is something that can only drive viewership down for the site. Anyone recall when a certain running shadow had a brief stint on the site? I swear if I had a bitcoin for every time Shadowrunner made a comment about how "I have a family and a sports car and I'm a bazillionairre so you should watch out because I can superhack your computer!" I'd be an actual billionaire. I don't know about anyone else but I am reaching the end of my tether here. Is there something we could do beyond ignoring them?

Lol, oh god i remember shadowrunner, i even met him on playstation home.
But i do miss some of the old posters, like westside and weedlab.

If you have a specific member you wish to complain about, you can send me an email detailing it and if the comments are ever that bad, there is an option to report them.

I understand how you feel though, there are some members that sometimes make me want to scream in frustration because they are so annoying. But unfortunately, there's no real way to get rid of them for good. We are all aware of the multiple acct trick. So even if one of their accts gets banned they can still come back.

There is a particular troll that I think is hilarious sometimes, but they unfortunately bait the shit out of people who are incredibly opinionated. I think the individual is mostly harmless and uninformed, but then there are others who... damn.

I've been using the flag button a lot lately.

If you have a specific member you wish to complain about, you can send me an email detailing it and if the comments are ever that bad, there is an option to report them.

Well usually I'd hate to name anyone but there is just one guy Ben Dover Kuntz who is REALLY running my patience. You know the kind of guy who quite clearly walks into a room expecting an argument but you don't want to call him out on it since you know that would mean giving him someone to have an argument with?

Ben is that guy. I can ignore him, I've been doing it for months, simple put he's a child who I've been hoping would lose interest and it's months later AND HE IS STILL HERE on the articles making every attempt he can to just attack people. The thing is I can get the usual asshole here and there, sometimes people just get angry or opinionated, sometimes two people can jump the gun and for others like I mentioned in the comment of mine that Anthony put up in an article it's that people forget when commenting on reviews that there's someone behind that review that can be left feeling bitter. (It's so sad how awesome I thought getting that comment of the year thing was, I'm acting like Anthony gave me a Nobel peace prize).

But Ben Dover Kuntz? Shadowrunner? These people are guys who don't care for proving a point, they don't care about making an argument. They just want to piss people off and I don't know if maybe we could warn guys not to argue with them or at least try and have it so they can't comment on the PSLS Articles but I just worry sometimes that these kind of guys being around put people off the site. Ok maybe I'm being paranoid a tad bit but still I don't want the likes of Ben Dover Kuntz putting PSLS in jeopardy

Also I fear for the day he brings all this to the actual forum, promise me you'll ban him please, I had this crap on another forum. I've seen things man, bad things. I can't go through it all again!

Lol, oh god i remember shadowrunner, i even met him on playstation home.
But i do miss some of the old posters, like westside and weedlab.

I think Ben is worst then Shadowrunner. I recall that as bad as the guy was if you tried to approach him in a friendly manner then you could at least ask him why he was acting the way he was and not be outright insulted by him and at least Shadowrunner was entertaining in a "I'm a delusional man-child!" sort of way.

Ben isn't even trying all that hard. Seriously yesterday he resorted to calling me thick. That's just lazy. Shadowrunner would have told me I was a lesser gamer and that I was going to burn in hell for blaspheming Advanced Gamer and Anonymous.

Last edited:
Well usually I'd hate to name anyone but there is just one guy Ben Dover Kuntz who is REALLY running my patience. You know the kind of guy who quite clearly walks into a room expecting an argument but you don't want to call him out on it since you know that would mean giving him someone to have an argument with?

Ben is that guy. I can ignore him, I've been doing it for months, simple put he's a child who I've been hoping would lose interest and it's months later AND HE IS STILL HERE on the articles making every attempt he can to just attack people. The thing is I can get the usual asshole here and there, sometimes people just get angry or opinionated, sometimes two people can jump the gun and for others like I mentioned in the comment of mine that Anthony put up in an article it's that people forget when commenting on reviews that there's someone behind that review that can be left feeling bitter. (It's so sad how awesome I thought getting that comment of the year thing was, I'm acting like Anthony gave me a Nobel peace prize).

But Ben Dover Kuntz? Shadowrunner? These people are guys who don't care for proving a point, they don't care about making an argument. They just want to piss people off and I don't know if maybe we could warn guys not to argue with them or at least try and have it so they can't comment on the PSLS Articles but I just worry sometimes that these kind of guys being around put people off the site. Ok maybe I'm being paranoid a tad bit but still I don't want the likes of Ben Dover Kuntz putting PSLS in jeopardy

Also I fear for the day he brings all this to the actual forum, promise me you'll ban him please, I had this crap on another forum. I've seen things man, bad things. I can't go through it all again!

I think Ben is worst then Shadowrunner. I recall that as bad as the guy was if you tried to approach him in a friendly manner then you could at least ask him why he was acting the way he was and not be outright insulted by him and at least Shadowrunner was entertaining in a "I'm a delusional man-child!" sort of way.

Ben isn't even trying all that hard. Seriously yesterday he resorted to calling me thick. That's just lazy. Shadowrunner would have told me I was a lesser gamer and that I was going to burn in hell for blaspheming Advanced Gamer and Anonymous.

I remember shadowrunner during the hack, omg did he REALLY piss off alot of people

I think that our current local troll has 3 accounts or something.

But Ben Dover Kuntz? Shadowrunner? These people are guys who don't care for proving a point, they don't care

well I'd hate to admit this BUT , shadowrunner did on occasion make a point, though it was rare as hell.

and remember timewarp ben isn't a troll, he said so himself so we have to believe him. after all would a troll lie to us?! lol

we also have another local troll who seems to have been trying to start something with our other local troll.

I ignore the insolence of those who comment purely for the purpose of spreading negativity. Most of the time it works. I concentrate my efforts on the comments that are respectful and non-insulting to the writer or the reader. I post in the comments as The Digital Voice. I enjoy good conversations. I'll see you there! :)

I appreciate the feedback. We're currently discussing this. The last thing we want to do is have our good readers put off or feeling uncomfortable coming to the site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"