Infamous Second Son - everything you know

I do have a question though. Spoilers follow, so don't read if you have not gotten this far in Paper Trail.

Highlight for spoilers:
I have yet to be able to do anything after Delsin traces the number in the game. It tells me in my web browser to go to the new point in game itself, and the game even beeps. Yet nothing shows up on the map. Any ideas?

I do have a question though. Spoilers follow, so don't read if you have not gotten this far in Paper Trail.

Highlight for spoilers:
[snip, because it shows up fairly well]
I don't remember that one. Which part of Paper Trail website did you complete? If you've completed three in-game missions and the next mission is on the bridge, then you're done for now. BTW, can be get spoiler code for the forums?

Next missions should be added this week.

Highlight for spoilers:
I have yet to be able to do anything after Delsin traces the number in the game. It tells me in my web browser to go to the new point in game itself, and the game even beeps. Yet nothing shows up on the map. Any ideas?
Did you try going back to where u finished the first part of the mission? You have to find the origamo dove icon on your map, its not part of the legend, then click the up arrow to update it.

Did you try going back to where u finished the first part of the mission? You have to find the origamo dove icon on your map, its not part of the legend, then click the up arrow to update it.
Not sure. I'll check tonight when I get home from work.

Id love that paper power, i doubt we will get it though
I honestly think that's what it will all culminate in, is players getting the paper power. But it also feels a little like they are trying to get people to keep the game for longer. It's so easy to platinum, many people will have finished it and sold it off by now. And sadly, getting the paper power that late makes it a little worthless if people have already platted the game. Only late adopters of the title will get to benefit from it fully (if that is indeed what happens).

I honestly think that's what it will all culminate in, is players getting the paper power. But it also feels a little like they are trying to get people to keep the game for longer. It's so easy to platinum, many people will have finished it and sold it off by now. And sadly, getting the paper power that late makes it a little worthless if people have already platted the game. Only late adopters of the title will get to benefit from it fully (if that is indeed what happens).
Hopefully some future DLC that is story related will add to the game. I'm always up for more DLC.

I just need to finish my evil playthrough on expert difficulty later today and im done with the game. There isnt much to do after you beat the game. I was thinking about returning it and getting my money back but that is wrong and i do like the game, just not enough content. I also like my foil case.
Something that I liked about starting a new playthrough was that I had all my vests from the previous playthrough

Anyone notice that the dualshock changes color depending on playing as good or evil. Its blue for good, and for evil it starts off orange and becomes red

inFAMOUSKnackEasterEgg.jpg

Someone on reddit found this
www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/21b458/i_found_knack_in_infamous/

This is one of the only PS4 titles apart from The Order 1886 that would convince me to actually buy a PS4. That's not to say the other games are bad just that the other games don't really offer enough for me to part with my cash. I can't see Shadowfall offering me enough for me to spend out on a whole new system.
There are no "system sellers" yet. But I bought my PS4 for the promise of GREATNESS! Should really kick off next year.

There are no "system sellers" yet. But I bought my PS4 for the promise of GREATNESS! Should really kick off next year.

Isn't that what I said though? I like a few of the games but not enough to make me buy the PS4 and I haven't bought the PS4 yet since I'm not into buying a product based on how good it'll be in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"