PSLS Ambassador Program

Thanks for the compliments but could have not made it without you guys at the staff. This is a great community because of you guys that keep this place clean and sweet. I like my new job and I am very happy to help around here. :)

Thanks for the compliments but could have not made it without you guys at the staff. This is a great community because of you guys that keep this place clean and sweet. I like my new job and I am very happy to help around here. :)
Thank you for the compliments as well. You guys are an integral part of the community. You bring in new members, help the community out with your posts, and your participation helps contribute into making this forums into what it is.

Thank you for the compliments as well. You guys are an integral part of the community. You bring in new members, help the community out with your posts, and your participation helps contribute into making this forums into what it is.

Thanks. If we all work together we can achieve what we have here. :) And make it better in the process.

I wouldn't mind being an ambassador, i like helping people. I already offered pete help in any translating he might need as far as japanese games go. I may not be an expert gamer but i like to help when i'm able

I wouldn't mind being an ambassador, i like helping people. I already offered pete help in any translating he might need as far as japanese games go. I may not be an expert gamer but i like to help when i'm able

Thats good to know, my friend :)

I'll vote for Jacky. I'm beyond help with Japanese though. Tried the Rocket Japanese course and failed miserably. (I'm such a slacker)

I'll vote for Jacky. I'm beyond help with Japanese though. Tried the Rocket Japanese course and failed miserably. (I'm such a slacker)

Thanks. Appreciate it, and don't worry about not passing the rocket japanese course. it's a hard language and not easy to learn. I would definitely recommend not giving up. It took me LOTS of studying and i still have yet to visit there. But if you like it enough you'll get it down. Think of it as a video game, with each new thing you learn you get a trophy and when you can finally understand just the slightest bit. There's ur platinum.
^_^

I would like to be an ambassador, but I have school, bad internet, and friends who are XBOX fans. Oh well.
I have Xbox friends too. Actually, @BigPete7978 has an Xbox One. We're all gamers with a passion for the PlayStation ecosystem, or at least some part of it. Anything that you can bring to the table here at the forums is more than welcome! My favorite sections of the forums are the PSLS features subforum and the Community Reviews subforum. Feel free to browse around and enjoy yourself. After all - we're a community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"