Switch Opinions

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by ahchurro11, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Are you getting a Switch this year?

1. Let's Switch Things Up with a Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Switching the topic with a No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ahchurro11

ahchurro11 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    ahchurro11
    With the Switch being released in about 2 weeks, I was curious on what the PSLS community thinks of it. Personally I am really hyped for it cause it is essentially a more refined version of what the vita originally was: a portable version of a console experience (I've even seen it nicknamed Vita 2.0 a few times across Internet HQ). There are a few things that bug me about it such as low internal memory, costs for accessories, battery life, etc, but I'm partially used to it (no) thanks to the vita itself (CURSE THOSE MEMORY CARDS). THe Joycons look pretty nice and comfy to me and the launch year so far looks pretty good (end looks like heaven in comparison to the Wii U Launch year). The motion control, while I may not care for it in the long run, seems OK. No real point in taking it out if its so cheap, phones do it all the time & it probably can lead to other styles of play controls that are unique in a way.

That's just my opinion though. What about all of you all?

2. Timewarp

Timewarp PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    If I'm being honest I'm really not sure. I mean the Switch has some interesting ideas and I like a lot of the games launching for it like Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey but Nintendo systems have poor battery life a lot of the time. So yeah I'm on the fence. It helps that I already have a PS4 so it doesn't matter that it doesn't have a lot of third party support.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017