The Official 'Get Heath Hindman on the PSLS Forums' Petition Thread

Chandler Wood

Get Off My Wood
Staff member
It's exactly what it sounds like: Beg, cry, plead, do whatever it takes to show Heath that you want his part in the conversation here on the PSLS forums.

For those of you who don't know Heath: He's a very well-written and level headed PSLS staff member, and can argue his points better than most people. He's also a champion for the people, and can troll the trolls like nobody's business. All in all, he adds a ton to any conversation that he becomes a part of, so what better place for him to unleash his voice than here in our wonderful forums?

Add a post and I will update this petition with your signature to try to convince Heath to get on the forums!

Signatures:
@Shiny Staff Badge
@Chandler Wood
@Lifewish
@BigPete7978
@Jacky
@defjam
@bigwilybobbily
@stolenxnametag
@SightfulRage
@Untraditional
@Arthur Sataine
@Shawdad
@Quezun
@Spycke83

Last edited:
I want to join! To be honest, I have no clue who this is so they need to jump onto the forum for the added exposure. I'm sick of @Lifewish dragging down this place with his negative Nancy attitude. Somebody needs to put that guy in his place.

I want to join! To be honest, I have no clue who this is so they need to jump onto the forum for the added exposure. I'm sick of @Lifewish dragging down this place with his negative Nancy attitude. Somebody needs to put that guy in his place.
Haha Heath would be able to do that very well.

I DEMAND THAT HEATH JOIN THE FORUMS.

But yea, come on man, you know you want to. Deep down inside in that little spot that tickles. Just under the area of your abdomen that "rises" into your stomach when a sudden drop occurs. You know it's there. Feed it. FEED IT HEATH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"