Titanfall

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Anyone planning on getting this? The game looks great. Will definitely be getting this day one. For those that don't know much about the game, first and foremost it allows you to use a giant mech in the multiplayer matches. It should be interesting to see how they balance the multiplayer between the mechs and characters who aren't piloting the mechs in matches.

The CE looks so freaking awesome, but it's so damn expensive! The statue is absolutely huge.

Yeah I was going to pass on the CE, but I joined the Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked when they had the $60 coupon a couple weeks ago. So after 20% off i got it for $200. I figured what the hell, and it seems OOS everywhere at this point so it may have been a good decision to splurge.

The beta is now available for EVERYONE. So if you have an Xbox One head over to the demo section and download it!!!

I spent about 3 hours or so playing the beta today and i'll tell you it is so much better than I expected. I wasn't really sure what to expect even after watching the alpha videos on youtube. But I enjoyed playing the 2 maps, they are a mix of close quarters and open, and the wall running and jumping make the exploration and traversing feel new and refreshing.

I originally bought an Xbox One for Forza 5 but I think I am changing that to Titanfall now since F5 ended up being a bit of a letdown.

I spent about 3 hours or so playing the beta today and i'll tell you it is so much better than I expected. I wasn't really sure what to expect even after watching the alpha videos on youtube. But I enjoyed playing the 2 maps, they are a mix of close quarters and open, and the wall running and jumping make the exploration and traversing feel new and refreshing.

I originally bought an Xbox One for Forza 5 but I think I am changing that to Titanfall now since F5 ended up being a bit of a letdown.
Agreed. The beta is quite a surprise. Really enjoying it so far. I was debating whether or not to keep the collector's edition pre-ordered. But after playing the beta a bit today, it is one of my most anticipated titles.

does it release on PS4?

Microsoft Paid for the Exclusive. But its launching on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

There are rumors (and it makes good business sense) that down the road it could eventually make its way to PS4 depending on the contract they made with MS. At worst you will see TitanFall2 go MultiPlatform

Microsoft Paid for the Exclusive. But its launching on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

There are rumors (and it makes good business sense) that down the road it could eventually make its way to PS4 depending on the contract they made with MS. At worst you will see TitanFall2 go MultiPlatform
That is unless Microsoft would be willing to pay again. Not sure if that would happen though.

That being said I have spent some more time with the beta, and to put it simply the game is awesome. Cannot wait for the full release.

That is unless Microsoft would be willing to pay again. Not sure if that would happen though.

I don't think they could afford to pay the next time around, this game has potential to be freaking huge. People want something new and the yearly CoD isnt it anymore.

I don't think they could afford to pay the next time around, this game has potential to be freaking huge. People want something new and the yearly CoD isnt it anymore.
Yeah I agree. The game has such a different take, yet it feels similar. I love being on foot in the game actually over using the Titan. :D

I heard that this will remain "exclusive" but two will be everywhere. There was a story recently that respawn wasn't real happy about the exclusive deal EA did.

But EA owns them correct? Is there anything they can really do about it?
How I understood it was that EA provided money to get the studio up and running in return for publishing rights to their first game (and any sequels or spin-offs). So EA was just an initial investor but Respawn still owns all IP's and isn't considered an EA studio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"