WWE Network

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Did anyone end up getting this? What a deal. $9.99 a month for all the PPV's and a ton of content. 6 month agreements. This is a deal for anyone that likes wrestling.

Of course I got it. Wrestlemania alone covers the cost of about eight months of WWE Network.

Of course I got it. Wrestlemania alone covers the cost of about eight months of WWE Network.
The damn NXT Arrival PPV tonight froze a ton (didn't even get to finish it at all), really worried about trying to watch WrestleMania on it.

Did anyone end up getting this? What a deal. $9.99 a month for all the PPV's and a ton of content. 6 month agreements. This is a deal for anyone that likes wrestling.
I didn't know what was going on.

Then I realized it was wrestling.

*leaves thread*

Oh yea. The pricetag is more than worth what we are getting. And I didn't realize there were live events either. So far, I'm digging the ability to go back and watch some PPV events that I had missed out on in the past. Currently trying to watch the Royal Rumble, but people keep interrupting me.

Oh yea. The pricetag is more than worth what we are getting. And I didn't realize there were live events either. So far, I'm digging the ability to go back and watch some PPV events that I had missed out on in the past. Currently trying to watch the Royal Rumble, but people keep interrupting me.
Yeah the ability to watch previous PPV events makes it beyond worth it IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I love the network as a whole, but overall this will tick off a lot of people if this messes up comes WrestleMania. That's been one of the biggest selling points.
Well the app is still less than a week old, soI'd expect some issues. Hopefully they will be ironed out by Wrestlemania.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"