99 cents PSN FLASH SALE FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

Picked up Jurassic Park, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future (sad, no plat on digital version...), and Tokyo Jungle (Remote play supported!!).

I owned the majority of these so the only games I passed on are the Red Faction Battlegrounds and World Gone Sour, but I ended up grabbing a total of 8 games.

Because $.99 cents

1. Braid
  2. Retro/Grade
  3. echochrome ii
  4. Urban Trial Freestyle
  5. Gex: Enter the Gecko (PS1)
  6. Red Faction (PS2)
  7. Red Faction 2 (PS2)
  8. Stuntman: Ignition (PS2)

I owned the majority of these so the only games I passed on are the Red Faction Battlegrounds and World Gone Sour, but I ended up grabbing a total of 8 games.

Because $.99 cents

1. Braid
  2. Retro/Grade
  3. echochrome ii
  4. Urban Trial Freestyle
  5. Gex: Enter the Gecko (PS1)
  6. Red Faction (PS2)
  7. Red Faction 2 (PS2)
  8. Stuntman: Ignition (PS2)
Oh come on! You didn't want the Sour Patch Kids game?? Seems like a winner to me! /Sarcasm

Oh come on! You didn't want the Sour Patch Kids game?? Seems like a winner to me! /Sarcasm
The Sourpatch Kids game isn't actually that bad. I beat it yesterday and would have no problem recommending it at $0.99 (not for $5 though). Is it a great game? No, but it's a solid platformer.

I also just happened to buy a pack of Sourpatch Kids on Saturday too...

Finished Jurassic Park this afternoon. Really fun game with a great story... a little unpolished compared to The Walking Dead, but still lots of fun. I can't wait to start Back to the Future.

The Sourpatch Kids game isn't actually that bad. I beat it yesterday and would have no problem recommending it at $0.99 (not for $5 though). Is it a great game? No, but it's a solid platformer.

I also just happened to buy a pack of Sourpatch Kids on Saturday too...
I stand corrected then! :)

For some reason I keep confusing The Sourpatch Kids, with The Garbage Pale Kids - which I think would make that game better, if only slightly.

I only got Tokyo Jungle. I wanted to see how it compared to Tokyo Jungle Mobile which I had for a while now. While it's not a bad game at all, I prefer TJM overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"