Bad Gamers Ep. 66

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
First, I want you guys to give Morgan more recognition. Morgan is a hero among gamer cats, who had an immense amount of things to say about a few of the topics being discussed.

Watch Dogs delay

When I saw the PlayStation Event trailer for the game, it looked so frustrating that I don't know if it really appeals to me at all whatsoever. It wreaked of GTA + hacking for me, which is kind of annoying. I'm glad that they delayed it to go the extra mile with it, though. Hopefully Ubisoft will get the online content (if there is any?) right on this game. Other Ubisoft games have terrible online content. Their servers need a serious overhaul or something.

Nexus 7 tablets?

I saw something about this in my news app, but I thought it was a joke. They can send me all the tablets that they want, but Watch Dogs still looks too involved for me. How funny would it be if they bugged them all as a joke?

Blacklisting
Maybe Comcept will send you guys a review copy of Mighty Number 9 when that finally comes out. Now I'm curious about which game maybe or maybe not had you guys put on the list. :-D

PS5
No. Not today. Not tomorrow. 2020 at least.

PS4 launch = new life for PS3
Goddamned remasters. I just wish that everyone would wait for PS Now and play these games on PS4 at that point. Perhaps maybe Sony could even have these remastered games running on PS Now, similar to how Microsoft does Titanfall's AI.

Child of Light / Cel Shading
I've been considering this game. I don't care about male or female protagonists. I just think the game looks like a lot of fun.
Also, anyone remember Viewtiful Joe? I want another one of those, even though I'll probably have to read the review for it elsewhere...

Rock Band on new consoles?
Yes. (Morgan seemed to have some heavy opinions about this.) I would like to see a service-oriented Rock Band / Guitar Hero / Rocksmith game on PS4. I just threw out my plastic drum set since the wires were all rotted, but my guitars and microphone are around and still work. I don't agree with the real guitars in Rock Band, though. Rock Band and Guitar Hero are targeted toward people who want to pretend to play guitar, whereas Rocksmith is targeted toward people who actually want to play guitar. I occasionally turn on one of my old music titles, download some DLC for like a 2 hour marathon, and then delete it all again. I think a cloud-ran hub like @Chandler Wood mentioned would be much more convenient for me, especially with all of the crazy waves of DLC that I was buying for a while... I understand those drunken fits that potentially happened. I might or might not have participated in them, too. I can't remember.

Livestream
Fuck you guys, I don't want to see "I don't know" on the livestream.

I look forward to @stolenxnametag's commentary on the podcast almost more than most people look forward to listening to the podcast! :D

Agreed, @stolenxnametag is like our Chis Hardwick for Bad Gamers, just less a 'please like me, i'm a nerd too' vibe. Keep up the good work man!

Speaking of Rock Band though, here's a random fact for you. For some of the early episodes of Bad Gamers, Sebastian would use a Rock Band mic.

I look forward to @stolenxnametag's commentary on the podcast almost more than most people look forward to listening to the podcast! :D
Thanks! My hypothesis is that conversations about the conversations continue to drive more conversations. If there is an interest, the conversations should have a more likely chance to continue. If nobody gives a shit, then you guys are kind of wasting your time. :-D

Agreed, @stolenxnametag is like our Chis Hardwick for Bad Gamers, just less a 'please like me, i'm a nerd too' vibe. Keep up the good work man!
Since I don't really make time to play guitar anymore, this is my only real creative outlet - unless you count when I do blast beats to death metal songs while I'm driving with cruise control. I like what Hardwick has going for him; something feels oddly academic about tearing apart what others say and re-branding it as my own product. hahahaha

That's what the majority of anything is anymore. We live in a massive world of rebranding, and it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"