Buying a 3DS or XL?

I would get the XL. But that's because I enjoy the largest screen possible on my handhelds. I recall days where I had to squint, hold it close to my face, or hide it from light sources. No more of that for me. Loving my 3DS XL.

I would get the XL. But that's because I enjoy the largest screen possible on my handhelds. I recall days where I had to squint, hold it close to my face, or hide it from light sources. No more of that for me. Loving my 3DS XL.
I have the original 3DS, and not gonna lie, I would love to have the XL version because of the bigger screen size.

I have the XL, and it fits in the pocket of my coats or work pants for easy carrying. I got it because I had a DS Lite, and the entire handheld fit on the screen of my Vita and I needed a bigger screen than the regular 3DS.

I have the XL, and it fits in the pocket of my coats or work pants for easy carrying. I got it because I had a DS Lite, and the entire handheld fit on the screen of my Vita and I needed a bigger screen than the regular 3DS.
They schedule me 5 hours and 45 minutes. I get 1 15 minute break. Risking breaking those things isn't worth bringing it.

Shucks, was hoping it'd be a deal on the handheld itself, hah. I don't own one yet, but I do plan to pick up a 3DS XL at some point or another. Free Pokemon sounds great and all, but it doesn't quite make me feel any urgency to get the 3DS (and a valid game) sooner than later. ^^; (Plus, as I've said elsewhere, I prefer hard copies whenever possible.)

Shucks, was hoping it'd be a deal on the handheld itself, hah. I don't own one yet, but I do plan to pick up a 3DS XL at some point or another. Free Pokemon sounds great and all, but it doesn't quite make me feel any urgency to get the 3DS (and a valid game) sooner than later. ^^; (Plus, as I've said elsewhere, I prefer hard copies whenever possible.)
I like having a soft copy and a hard copy of Pokemon because you always have a team battle ready.

If you leave your cart at home, and you want to trade or battle with someone, you have nothing. With 1 hard and 1 soft you always have them with you.

I like having a soft copy and a hard copy of Pokemon because you always have a team battle ready.

If you leave your cart at home, and you want to trade or battle with someone, you have nothing. With 1 hard and 1 soft you always have them with you.
More importantly, one must have the people to play with. Which I do not. Lol/sadface.

Very tempted by 3ds now just for Zelda and it would have to be XL. Just every time i start playing one it just feels so primitive, the control stick is awful and graphics are poor. Maybe if i can get for under $80

Very tempted by 3ds now just for Zelda and it would have to be XL. Just every time i start playing one it just feels so primitive, the control stick is awful and graphics are poor. Maybe if i can get for under $80
The newest Zelda game is awesome. Any fan of Link to the Past will love it. Definitely does the original game justice.

XL is a lot more hand friendly.

The original 3DS could give you premature arthritis with prolonged use. The XL is far superior.

I have the XL just for the bigger screen size and I really appreciate it. I even got a nerf case for it to make it bigger and easier to hold for long periods of time. I do think the graphics are still kinda sad, but it helps to not squint at them.

Also both are more affordable refurbished! $95 for a regular 3DS isn't too bad!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"