Destiny Beta Code Giveaway!

Discussion in 'PS4 & PS3' started by Alex Co, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaiah Dismuke

Isaiah Dismuke PSLS Level: Newbie

This is exactly how I feel as well. I've been watching gameplay of the alpha as well. Watching all these people get to get their hands on such a grand title. Now that I am getting a ps4 for destiny I want to be apart of all the talk. Hopefully through Playstation lifestyle that becomes a reality. This beta will be in all of my prayers.

nasmo144 likes this.
  2. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    OMG guys/girls, 1 code left for giveaway. Better hurry and tell me how amazing PSLS is!!

3. telepek

telepek PSLS Level: Newbie

You know, i can write her a big essay [and probably fake] essay on how important is the game for me, how i can't wait for it, but i guess the real reason on why i would like a code is more simple: i'm a gamer. I love games. I've devoted myself entirely for every single game that i've bought and no doubt with Destiny it will be the same situation. It would be awesome to try it before the official release. So... i'm just going to ask: can i have the code?

4. Charles Wilson

Charles Wilson PSLS Level: Newbie

Well that is easy, I go to playstation lifestyle for all of my gaming fixes and info. Recently discovered the forum section through the Destiny Beta. Destiny, Gaming, and PSLS one big happy family. I am forever grateful to be even in the running for a beta code let alone to actually win one. All my friends have beta codes and I am out of the loop. Would love to be able to play with them when the beta releases next week. Fingers crossed across the chest.

5. Charles Wilson

OMG is that a picture of minji from 2ne1?

6. Charles Wilson

The sad life. Its great that PSLS is at least giving the opportunity to many who were unfortunate and not able to particpate in the alpha or just missed the beta codes pre orders by a few days. This is the opportunity of the year.

7. W. Josef

W. Josef PSLS Level: Newbie

Wow! I cannot believe it. I am a believer of Playstationlifestyle.net. Thank you! Thank you.

8. Lifewish

PSN:
    lifewish
    Minzy from 2NE1 yes.. :)

W. Josef likes this.
  9. Lifewish

PSN:
    lifewish
    CODES ARE GONE!!! For those who won, congrats. For those who didn't, please check back often as we have many more giveaways coming up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.