Flappy Bird, the games it ripped off, and everything after.

MakaiOokami

PSLS Level: Bronze
These games are basically the worst games ever. So they deserve 1 thread, all together.

Discuss. Hopefully not since the only strategy is "tap when you reach the top of the pipe, and remember you'll hit a pipe even when you didn't hit a pipe because the hit detection is bad."

Haha. Well isn't the game not available anymore? I thought the developer took it down.
Ya but there are dozens of rip offs, there's Flappymmo.com there's the original game it was ripped off from, and I wanted to make sure there was an official one just incase.

I'd rather not see Flappygeddon hit the mobile section.

The game is badly made, but i think its pretty easy, got to like 20 on my second try, and never played it again. apparently my friends all got stuck around 5.

I don't see the appeal of the games at all, but my daughter loves em.
There is no appeal. There's only masochism.

The game is badly made, but i think its pretty easy, got to like 20 on my second try, and never played it again. apparently my friends all got stuck around 5.

It's not a question about easy or hard, it's just unforgiving. If you are a savant on platformers you'll do great. It's just that the game requires you to flap at the exact right time. It's a horrible game.

The Impossible game is better in every conceivable way except there's no "Cuteness" to it. You're a square that jumps to music and spike pits. The Impossible Game is hard and unforgiving. Flappy Bird is just poorly made and unforgiving, You can die without hitting a pipe because the hit detection is bad.

everytime I see that game and others like it, the Mario brothers theme song from the days of early starts to play.

Don't you LIE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! All these hours I've spent flappy birding...and I only get to pipe number 3!
1372987459988.png

Don't you LIE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! All these hours I've spent flappy birding...and I only get to pipe number 3!

Haha, i feel like when people say they can't get past like the 5th pipe or something they are joking, like i feel its harder to believe that

Haha, i feel like when people say they can't get past like the 5th pipe or something they are joking, like i feel its harder to believe that
It's a poorly made game and not everyone is a platforming savant.

Watch people on youtube or play flapmmo games and watch how often people make it past the 3rd to 5th pipe.

It's like 1/100

I'm waiting for an actual swimmy sperm game.

In the mean time...

I would play this. But, they should upgrade it with updated information. There are three types of sperm: Rushers, attackers, and blockers. Weird, I know. But apparently Mother Nature put measures in to prevent the sperm of other males from getting to the egg. So if the female opens those legs so frequently, there is a battle royale going on in those nether regions.

The game would actually be very interesting with game mechanics around those types. ;)

I would play this. But, they should upgrade it with updated information. There are three types of sperm: Rushers, attackers, and blockers. Weird, I know. But apparently Mother Nature put measures in to prevent the sperm of other males from getting to the egg. So if the female opens those legs so frequently, there is a battle royale going on in those nether regions.

The game would actually be very interesting with game mechanics around those types. ;)
Some animals have sperm that goes into the skin so that the female can't lick and suck the sperm out of her if she does't like the male.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"