Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Phoenix8387

PSLS Level: Bronze
For anybody that's not familiar with it, it's basically The Simpsons: Tapped Out but with Family Guy. That includes all the overpriced buildings and decorations. It's your typical facebook time based progression. In other words, they're horrible games that you just hop into start an activity then hop out of. Rinse and repeat. But, for some reason I always find them amazingly addictive.

So... who else is playing? I KNOW a few of you are guilty of playing and even spending some $ (so have I). I'm currently fighting with a few characters to drop jewels for Bruce.

Just a few words of advice for the future, know that the game will get hacked and that you'll be able to get clams at will. I saw the beta got hacked and it's only a matter of time before the latest release does. Also, when it does get hacked and if you do use the hack, don't go overboard. It breaks the fun of the game. I went overboard with The Simpsons and while it was fun for around a day, it essentially made me stop playing the game because I could basically do everything in a matter of minutes. Just get enough clams to buy all the premium buildings and any decorations you must have, don't use them to speed up your progress.

BTW, anybody else love that intro video?
So... who else is playing? I KNOW a few of you are guilty of playing and even spending some $ (so have I).

Just a few words of advice for the future, know that the game will get hacked and that you'll be able to get clams at will. I saw the beta got hacked and it's only a matter of time before the latest release does. Also, when it does get hacked and if you do use the hack, don't go overboard. It breaks the fun of the game. I went overboard with The Simpsons and while it was fun for around a day, it essentially made me stop playing the game because I could basically do everything in a matter of minutes. Just get enough clams to buy all the premium buildings and any decorations you must have, don't use them to speed up your progress.

Last edited:
I am playing it currently on my iPhone. Decent game overall. I've just become bored with these types of games to spend any real time in them. I stopped playing Simpsons quite some time ago. Though when I am bored I typically will hop back on these games.

I am playing. I am currently on the shopping district quests.

Anyone interested in playing can add me as a friend. It goes through Facebook. Just PM me here with your Facebook name and I will add you.

I tried Tapped Out, but just couldn't get into it. So, I am thinking that Quest for Stuff probably wont be up alley either. But, if I do try it, I will report back.

Im playing it and enjoying it. I still play Tapped out, but never used a hacked version, spent way to much on that one,so i plan to take it easy on family guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"