Getting Borderlands 2?

Will you be picking up Borderlands 2?

• Total voters

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
I'm actually undecided myself, I really want a 2000 model but rather have a different color and have BL2 as physical since I'm sure the digital version will be the 3.5-4gb max the Vita cart can hold.

I'm actually undecided myself, I really want a 2000 model but rather have a different color and have BL2 as physical since I'm sure the digital version will be the 3.5-4gb max the Vita cart can hold.
I'm in the same boat as you @Borshay. I have the Vita 2000 bundle preordered. But I am unsure as to whether or not to keep the preorder. I really would like a different color option as well. Still just really not positive which route I should go with the handheld bundle.

I'm in the same boat as you @Borshay. I have the Vita 2000 bundle preordered. But I am unsure as to whether or not to keep the preorder. I really would like a different color option as well. Still just really not positive which route I should go with the handheld bundle.

If I can keep myself from going out an buying it (if my retailer has it I'll probably pick it up since I get 10% off there), I'm going to try and see if they announce a different color/bundle at E3. If nothing pops up there I'll jump on the stand alone/BL2 bundle thats available in June.

If I can keep myself from going out an buying it (if my retailer has it I'll probably pick it up since I get 10% off there), I'm going to try and see if they announce a different color/bundle at E3. If nothing pops up there I'll jump on the stand alone/BL2 bundle thats available in June.
Yeah but I honestly don't see them bringing out the color options you see elsewhere. We don't have the best history with color options and handhelds. :(

Tis a shame since this is what sold me on a PSP.
new_psp_daxter.jpg

I'd sacrifice a few co-workers for a silver PS Vita lol

Tis a shame since this is what sold me on a PSP.
new_psp_daxter.jpg

I'd sacrifice a few co-workers for a silver PS Vita lol
I think that Sony underestimates the power of giving consumers options color wise. People want to be able to feel a right of ownership over their console/handheld. More options=more purchasers IMO. It's like offering a vehicle in one color only, just doesn't make sense.

I've done BL2 to death on the PS3. So, I am probably going to wait for a massive lull, sale, or if I need an awesome vita title asap.

I actually just cancelled my order. I already have way too many games on my backlog right now. Plus my original Vita is still working good so far. Now if they choose to come out with various options color wise for the Vita to bundled with the game, that might change my mind.

As for Borderlands 2, I will wait on it as well.

I already have it on my ps3, why would I want a PORT of it, on my vita. aside from the fact that it only does 2 player on the vita, when I can have more fun playing with 3 other friends in a team of 4 on my ps3.

I think that Sony underestimates the power of giving consumers options color wise. People want to be able to feel a right of ownership over their console/handheld. More options=more purchasers IMO. It's like offering a vehicle in one color only, just doesn't make sense.

a Technicolor tye dye like car, now that's offering a car in more then one color.

I'm getting just the game, no need to get a new vita, mine works fine. Looking forward to having this on the go. I hate we have to wait an extra week for just the game though.

Yeah I think I've decided to get the game when it releases next week. I liked Borderlands 1 on the PS3 and I told myself when BL2 was announced that if it came to the Vita I'd buy it, as I have no interest in playing that game on the big screen.

Disregard what I said. I just bought the BL2 bundle on my way to work. I have 0 willpower apparently.

I'm probably one of the few that didn't get into borderlands. Probably because my schedule doesn't sync with my roommates for couch co-op.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"