Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 coming to US & EU

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
http://gematsu.com/2014/08/hyperdim...isters-generation-coming-north-america-europe

"Hot off the heels of the release of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Idea Factory International has confirmed it will release the sequel Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation in both physical and digital versions in North America and Europe early next year."

Sweet! I haven't picked up HDN Rebirth1 yet, since I'm playing other RPGs at the moment. Will be picking it up though eventually!

I can honestly say I am happy to see more games coming to the West but not too pumped about seeing anymore of this series.

lol I'm cheering for the SRPG and Neptunia U to be localized. Dunno if I'd want them day 1 or anything. But always glad to see more titles (especially retail ones), released in the States and else-wheres.

I'm also thinking of buy this game. Don't mind the fan service, and I like an RPG that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Maybe there's another alternative, if this isn't too good for some of you?

One of the big appeal of japanese games to me is that they don't take themselves too seriously. In a world of 'grim dark' shooters everywhere, it's a nice break from that stuff.

One of the big appeal of japanese games to me is that they don't take themselves too seriously. In a world of 'grim dark' shooters everywhere, it's a nice break from that stuff.

Exactly. But even then, some JRPGs are super serious, if not in story, then usually at least in gameplay. I'd like something to switch off for a while.

Exactly. But even then, some JRPGs are super serious, if not in story, then usually at least in gameplay. I'd like something to switch off for a while.
An example I like is Danganronpa. It can be crazy, and doesn't take it self too seriously, but can still deliver a great story.

I want a grim and dark Japanese horror action RPG. I don't care if it's Vita or PS4 at this point. I would play it either way.

I'm eager to hear what you think.
:D
I have another week of these two incredibly terrible classes before I go on vacation. I plan to pick it up after vacation. :D

I should probably clarify that it's been leaked for Japan. Not for America yet, probably won't know about that until after Re;Birth 3 releases in Japan and 2 releases here.

I should probably clarify that it's been leaked for Japan. Not for America yet, probably won't know about that until after Re;Birth 3 releases in Japan and 2 releases here.

Yeah, but still. I'm sure they wouldn't consider releasing 3 if 2 and 1 hadn't sold well.

Im sure they sold well. Both in japan if theyre making so many games, and in the west as theyve already announced ReBirth 2's localization.
ReBirth
ReBirth 2
ReBirth 3
Producing Perfection
U
Noire SRPG
Lol if these come west theyll have out done SCEA's output

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members