Upcoming Vita Game List

11/25/2014 Update:

Klaus, the puzzle platformer, is coming to Vita in Q2 2015.
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2: Generation Sisters will release on January 27th
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary will release on February 24th and has a limited physical release.
Hatoful Boyfriend, the avian dating sim, comes to Vita in 2015.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd, Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom, Rollers of the Realm, MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame released on Tuesday November 18th

I also rearranged the list. So now the large 'To Be Determined" list of games is at the bottom.

Last edited:
12/7/2014 Mega Update:
Well I've put off writing this post for awhile, but here we go.

Criminal Girls: Invite Only dated for February 3rd.
Baboon! to arrive in January 2015.
LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin coming to Vita in the Spring.
Space Hulk hitting Vita in 2015.
Reaper has been renamed Death Tales.

At the PlayStation Experience, Sony announced the following titles
Super Time Force Ultra
Towerfall: Ascension
The Banner Saga
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Darkest Dungeon
Suikoden I & II (PSone Classics)
Bastion
Geometry Wars 3
Shovel Knight
MLB: The Show 15
Broken Age
Grim Fandango Remastered on Jan 27th
Severed
Day of the Tentacle: Special Edition

PS Store Update - November 25th
Jetpack Joyride Deluxe, Aqua Kitty DX, & Pocket RPG released on Vita

PS Store Update - December 2nd
Final Horizon, & Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy released on Vita

Last edited:
I hate to say it, I'm not impressed with 2015. 2 games stick out, Resident Evil revelations 2 & Duke Nukem megaton. Where are all the PLAYSTATION games. I don't understand why the PS3 & PS4 get all the good games, and the Vita gets games that are meant for Phones. I don't understand why Sony is competing with IPhone, IPad etc. a market where the Vita CAN'T win. Sony needs to go back to their roots for the vita, Crash Bandicoot, Legacy of Kain, Metal Gear Solid & it also lacks Sports games NHL, NFL, NBA. That's all I can think of, please feel free to add to my list.

Sony pretty much gave up on competing with the Vita after 2012. They had an Assassin's Creed, Street Fighter X Tekken, Madden, Need For Speed, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty. Once sales still sucked even with those names, that told the publishers to not bother bringing those kind of games to the Vita. They don't see a market for a premium quality game on a handheld, when the vast majority of consumers don't care if their games control poorly on a touch screen.

Tearaway and Killzone under preforming is probably what cost us any future AAA support from Sony.

I would love to see more sports games on the Vita, along with some of Sony's classic franchises revived. However the Vita market has clearly shown that only Japanese based titles and indie games can be successful.

Because of the Vita's low install base it basically comes down to this, if a Vita game is a hit, it will still not sell nearly as much as a PS3 or PS4 title that only does 'okay' in sales. Unfortunately the games industry is still a business.

Last edited:
01/22/2015 Very Late Update:

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo coming out on April 14th
Toukiden: Kiwami releases on March 31st
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart hits stores on February 24th
Nilhilumbra coming to Vita/PS4 later in January
Scram Kitty DX coming soon to Vita
Minutes hits North America on February 4th

PS Store Update - December 23rd
Resogun, Fieldrunners 2, Broken Sword 5 The Serpent's Curse Episode 2, & Switch Galaxy Ultra released on PS Vita

PS Store Update - January 6th
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition & Woah Dave! released on Vita

PS Store Update - January 13th
Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Fat Princess: Piece of Cake, Atelier Ayesha Plus & Shake Spears released on the PS Vita

PS Store Update - January 20th
Citizens of Earth released on Vita

Sorry about the long delay!

Last edited:
I've been preoccupied by life for awhile. However, I really enjoyed updating the list and keeping up with Vita news. So I've begun updating the list again.

So far I've updated the List of Games that have released, I'll try to update the upcoming list here in the next week or so.

I've been preoccupied by life for awhile. However, I really enjoyed updating the list and keeping up with Vita news. So I've begun updating the list again.

So far I've updated the List of Games that have released, I'll try to update the upcoming list here in the next week or so.

Thanks! I think everyone appreciates having the upcoming Vita list!

I do enjoy keeping it up. I'm going to aim to update it mainly on fridays with small updates in between.

05/20/2015 Update:

Updated the game releases from this weeks PS Store Update, Alien Shooter and Hyperdimension Neptunia U.

Dungeon Travelers 2, Samurai Warrior Chronicles 3, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Samurai Warriors 4-II, Badland GotY Edition, Lost Dimension, and Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess were all updated on the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"