Upcoming Vita Game List

05/22/2015 Update:

Amnesia Memories, Ar nosurge Plus, Operation Abyss, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3, Back in 1995, Typoman, Loud on Planet X, Crazy Pixel Streaking, LEGO Jurassic World, Nekoburo CatsBlock, TorqueL, Croixleur Sigma, Pocket God vs Desert Ashes, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, XBlaze Lost: Memories, DiscStorm, Xeodrfiter, Shutshimi, Four Sided Fantasy, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon, Shadow Blade: Reload, Strength of the Sword Ultimate, Ninjin, Drift Stage, Blood Alloy: Reborn, Exogenesis have all been updated or added to the list.

Also, I've sorted the 'TBA 2015' titles alphabetically. So it should be easier to sort through them. I'll go through the games that have been announced and no window is known (TBD) some time in the near future.

Last edited:
06/05/2015 Update:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (I & II) announced for the West, with the first coming this fall.
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus announced for a Winter 2015 release in the west.
Earth Defense Force 2: Invades From Planet Space releases in the west this fall.
Action Henk coming this Summer.
Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star flies onto the Vita this Fall.
Mighty No. 9 gets a solid release date for this September.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is nearing its Vita stretch goal.
Corpse Party: Blood Drive coming to America this fall.

07/15/2015 Update

Hand of Fate for Vita was cancelled.
Hatoful Boyfriend as a release date, July 1st.
Steins;Gate coming to Vita this August.
Corpse Party: Blood Drive releases October 13th
Pumped BMX+ comes to Vita this Summer
and more games were updated.
The 'Released' portion of the list was updated as well.

Last edited:
08/01/2015 Update:

Hue announced for Vita.
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon is coming soon.
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax releases this October 6th in North America.
Iconoclasts announced for PS4/Vita.
Dreii announced for Vita and coming this Fall.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 hits this month.
Odin Sphere HD Remake coming in 2016.
Dungeon Travelers 2 releases in August.

& I updated the games that have released. This Fall is looking pretty good for games it seems.

That's it for this update, Game On fellow Vita owners!

Updated the post. Nothing major announced for North America.
TGS is this week. Danganronpa 3 and Toukiden 2 announced for Japan. Based on the previous success of the other titles (plus that theyre releasing on PS4), a localization is almost guaranteed.

The Released Game portion has been updated through 9-16.

I wholeheartedly agree. There are still so many games I own that I still have yet to play through. Still playing through Danganronpa Another Episode. Can't wait to see DR3 get localized in the future. :D

October 21st Update:

Trillion: God of Destruction announced for the west.
Dugunib Cyber Sleuth releases on Feb 2nd, 2016.
Muv-Luv's successful kickstarter brings the game to the west.
Red Game Without A Great Name getting ported to Vita.
One Piece: Burning Blood comes to Vita in 2016.

Released games portion updated again.

October 21st Update:

Trillion: God of Destruction announced for the west.
Dugunib Cyber Sleuth releases on Feb 2nd, 2016.
Muv-Luv's successful kickstarter brings the game to the west.
Red Game Without A Great Name getting ported to Vita.
One Piece: Burning Blood comes to Vita in 2016.

Released games portion updated again.
Thanks for the update! Always good to see the Vita pushing on!

Yep. :) I just wish I had more time to play lol. (and more than 64gb of space)

December 10th Update:

Assassin's Creed Chronicles comes to Vita in 2016.
Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star releases just in time for Xmas!
Hitman Go is coming in 2016.
Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey announced for Vita/PS4.
Full Throttle Remastered coming to Vita.
Severed comes out in Spring 2016.
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies also hits in Spring 2016.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel releases on December 22nd.
Civilization Revolution 2+ delayed til after Xmas... by a day.
Space Overlords invades Vita in April 2016.
New Danganronpa V3 releases in Japan on PS4/PS Vita in 2016.
Baseball Riot releases in January 2016.
Shakedown Hawaii rampages onto Vita in the future.
Atelier Escha and Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky releases in January.
Ray Gigant coming in Spring 2016.
Read Only Memories announced for Vita.
Darkest Dungeon coming in Spring 2016.
Stranger of Sword City coming in March 2016.
Zero Escape 3 is called Zero Time Delimma, and releases in Summer 2016.

Wow. Lots of things I hadn't kept up on and I'm sure I've missed some. Sony may have moved on from Vita but damn am I excited about things to come in 2016. Between this and the PS4 I am a very happy gamer.

Another large update to the list. I'm not listing the changes here this time. I'm planning on giving it a make over here in the near future.

I gave the whole list a new look. And I've gone through each game and eliminated the ones that were cancelled. The new look should be easier to go through the games. I've got the games with unknown release dates in alphabetical order. Making it much easier to read or find a title on there.

The list has been updated once again.

I've been enjoying the port of XCOM very much. :) Performance is okay, occasionally lags during 'alien activities', but for the most part it runs fine. Better than I was expecting considering its an Unreal Engine 3 title on Vita.

Updated the list again. Not to big of an update since I didn't wait a month to do it.

April is shaping up to be a decent month. Axiom Verge and Skullgirls are finally releasing on Vita. Assassin's Creed returns to the Vita with the Chronicles Collection, (which I'm more interested in playing those on my Vita than I am on my PS4...) Stranger of Sword City releases towards the end of April.

I'm really enjoying Civilization Revolution on my Vita. I loved the PS3 release all those years ago, but it was a title I really wished had trophy support. Unfortunately it never got it on PS3, but now I get to aim for a platinum on CivRev2+. :)
Still playing through XCOM and finally got to a difficult point... though if I stopped restarting as soon as 1 troop dies I would be further lol.

April 23rd Update:

Added release dates for Ray Gigant, God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2. Plus some other changes.

July 7th Update:

Fairly large update. Added a section for the 2017 announcements we've been getting. Added the games that have been announced over the last month. Lots of games coming, I for one did not expect to see this many titles still heading to the Vita in America at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oompa08
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"