Infamous Second Son - everything you know

I know I love the game. I pre ordered the Collector's Edition. I love how the game looks. I am very hyped too.

I got overly bored with the first two Infamous games, however with the lack of PS4 games and the awesome trailers, I am really excited for this one.

There's a bit of an ARG that started last week that'll unlock Karma when the game is released.

The first is Enjoy Your Power, where you can sign up for a test kit. It asks for your address, so it seems like they may actually send you something. I haven't heard of anybody receiving anything yet though.

You can keep track of your progress at inFAMOUS Paper Trail.

The second part was shown on Paper Trail but has since been removed, it'll involve taking some sort of quiz.

This is one of the only PS4 titles apart from The Order 1886 that would convince me to actually buy a PS4. That's not to say the other games are bad just that the other games don't really offer enough for me to part with my cash. I can't see Shadowfall offering me enough for me to spend out on a whole new system.

There's a bit of an ARG that started last week that'll unlock Karma when the game is released.

The first is Enjoy Your Power, where you can sign up for a test kit. It asks for your address, so it seems like they may actually send you something. I haven't heard of anybody receiving anything yet though.

The second part was shown on Paper Trail but has since been removed, it'll involve taking some sort of quiz.

Yeah i signed up for it and earned karma

This is pretty cool. Apparently doing all the mission on PaperTrail will earn us some sort of early bonuses in the actual game when it releases. Looking forward to that and getting my "testing kit."

Testing kit? Are you a games tester then? I thought the companies made you sign paperwork saying you're not allowed to talk about the titles you're testing.

Third activity up. Also heard reports of a few people receiving their test kit which can be used with this activity. Everyone I've seen take the test without the test kit seems to be getting a water type conduit.

http://enjoyyourpower.com/test

In other news, there's a rumor going around that completing Paper Trail will unlock an additional power in the game.

Third activity up. Also heard reports of a few people receiving their test kit which can be used with this activity. Everyone I've seen take the test without the test kit seems to be getting a water type conduit.

In other news, there's a rumor going around that completing Paper Trail will unlock an additional power in the game.
I got my karma, cant wait for this game. I still really need to finish 2 on hard so i can get my platinum for it as well.

Yesterday I took the test and got water type conduit. I just went back and checked my results and now its shows masonry. I hope these powers are in the game.Screen Shot 2014-03-18 at 9.13.47 AM.png

Yesterday I took the test and got water type conduit. I just went back and checked my results and now its shows masonry. I hope these powers are in the game.View attachment 191
I've avoided spoiling the powers so far, but from a few comments I've been lead to believe that they are not. IIRC, SP even said in an interview that water specifically was not because it was too readily available.

IGN released this the other day. Such a good refresher, InFAMOUS in 5 Minutes. And yes, the good ending to both games are cannon.

I know right? Yet I want it and everytime I see an ad for Second Son the urge to buy a PS4 becomes greater and greater and...I need to go do something! *runs off to buy a PS4*

Really hope my kit comes in soon. I want to wait and do the third activity with it, rather than online only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"