Infinite Crisis Trailer

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
So what's everyones thoughts on the upcoming Infinite Crisis game? A trailer was just released for the game and can be viewed below. Not sure how I feel about the game though because I have yet to see any gameplay.

I got into the beta in the initial launch, played it off and on for about a month. I'll first say I'm not really a MOBA fan, but it was actually pretty fun. It did get me to start playing DOTA 2 a bit, which I personally found played better (for quite obvious reasons).

I feel the game will have it's playerbase, but I think part of what makes DOTA and LOL as popular as they are are the appearance customizations you can make to each character. I don't follow IC anymore but I don't recall seeing about them having much more than a couple skins for each character.

One problem I did have with the game was the map. It was a capture-the-point style gameplay and the map was a giant circle. So most of the game was just running in circles with the occasional reversal once you had your full group to start a fight and didn't have the depth that other MOBAs had.

Take all I said with a grain of salt though. Like I said, I only played for about a month during the initial launch of the closed beta (7-8 months ago?), so most if not all of what I saw has likely changed by this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"