Is BattleField 4 worth buying or has that ship sailed?

tjaldid

PSLS Level: Newbie
Is BattleField 4 worth buying or has that ship sailed? (PS4)

I have gone through Forums and I have always had the same result, 50% say yes 50% say no, one half says it crashes, has bugs and is unbalanced, while the other half says that it is fun and worth it.
So is it?

I have gone through Forums and I have always had the same result, 50% say yes 50% say no, one half says it crashes, has bugs and is unbalanced, while the other half says that it is fun and worth it.
So is it?
I have the game on PS4, and while it is by no means my favorite online shooter, it is definitely a solid experience. If you are a fan of the series, the community is still very active and you will have no problems finding matches and people to play with on the PS4.

So is it?
I had issues with it for the first month or so but it runs perfectly now.

I would say pass, but I am also super pissed that my single player campaign (almost done with it) and multiplayer progress (on level 10 or so) both got deleted at random.

Yea I was really pissed off, more so about the Multiplayer but still. These issues actually made me sell the game for CoD: Ghosts, something I never thought I would do but at least Ghosts works!
The maps in Ghosts are terrible though. They are either too big for such a small player count or just plain poorly designed. I much prefer the Battlefield maps. I also have Battlefield Premium so I have a crap load of extra content to play with.

Anything CoD related is terrible to me. I want an actual battlefield. That's why I choose Battlefield. I love the actual squad based combat mechanics, the jets, tanks, helicopters, quads, etc. The entire wartime experience is just awesome. And I never enjoy shooters more than when I'm showing airborne units that a lone infantry unit can take them out of the skies! My only gripe is the sketchy campaign save issues. As far as multiplayer goes, I'll take it over anything else. That may change if we get an actual, dedicated, offline mech game. Titanfall just failed on every level for me.

Anything CoD related is terrible to me. I want an actual battlefield. That's why I choose Battlefield. I love the actual squad based combat mechanics, the jets, tanks, helicopters, quads, etc. The entire wartime experience is just awesome. And I never enjoy shooters more than when I'm showing airborne units that a lone infantry unit can take them out of the skies! My only gripe is the sketchy campaign save issues. As far as multiplayer goes, I'll take it over anything else. That may change if we get an actual, dedicated, offline mech game. Titanfall just failed on every level for me.
I also prefer Battlefield for online play. The problem is that most of my friends prefer COD type games.

I also prefer Battlefield for online play. The problem is that most of my friends prefer COD type games.
Yeah I do prefer CoD over Battlefield. Though as of late, and for the foreseeable future Titanfall is honestly the most enjoyable online game I've ever played. Perfect? No. Do I wish it had clans? Yes. But gameplay wise it is hands down the most fun that I have had playing an online shooting game ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"