PlayStation Vita PS Plus Titles

Discussion in 'Vita and PSP' started by BigPete7978, Mar 5, 2014.

1. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Is there any word when we will see an update for some of the free titles on the Vita? Some have been on there forever.

2. Borshay

Borshay PSLS Level: Silver Everything Vita

PSN:
    Borshay
    Purely speculation, but I think the best chance will be when they replace PS3's year long titles (June-ish?). I think they passed on replacing them last time since Vita had them for less than a year.

They are getting long in the tooth and they need to be replaced. Even though I own both already I'm kinda hoping for Killzone Mercs and LittleBigPlanet or Tearaway for the 2nd title.

3. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Killzone Mercs and Tearaway would be awesome. Also because I don't own them yet :p

4. Big Head

Big Head PSLS Level: Bronze

I'm pretty certain LBP was a PS+ launch title, which I missed (of course).

Still surprised at the anniversary sales price on the Killzone was that low last week. I had just purchased the physical for $25'ish on eBay a couple of weeks before, beat the game, and flipped it on eBay for $25. Just lucked out the buyer doesn't have or didn't see that $17.99 download. That price drop might mean something is in the works for PS+. I'm hopeful OlliOlli and Guacamelee are both PS+ games.

I'd be fine if PS+ flipped between Gravity Rush and Uncharted, but having both is just taking up space.

5. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    Any word on when we will see more games on the Vita? haha

6. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    LOL. True.

7. Cheeseheadfoamy

Cheeseheadfoamy PSLS Level: Newbie

I'm hoping Sly Cooper, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and LBP enter the collection.

8. Zeke

Zeke PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    mix345
    Ive had my vita since 2012 and have only boughten Killzone Mercenary, Marvel V capcom and Playstation All Stars battle royale because ps+ has given me so many vita titles

9. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Yeah. That's why I typically don't buy the titles anymore. Because everything they gave I already owned and bought at launch.