(PS Mobile) Quiet, Please! Review

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
quietplease-b.jpg
Nostatic Software's $0.99 title Quiet, Please! is a quick adventure game that is reminiscent of some of the user levels on LittleBigPlanet. You don't jump, smack your friends, or change costumes, but you do walk around your house and try to fix your home life in an effort to finally get some peace and quiet!

11964581733_9150a5a054_n.jpg 11964723254_496a4f4401_n.jpg
The story is simple: your character had an annoying day at school and wants to have some peace and quiet, but everything at home is stopping that from happening. Dad's watching tv, your brother won't go to bed, your mom is being chatty on the phone, and your asshole neighbor is trying to cut the grass. Your goal is to correct all of these problems and go to bed.

As simply the shortest game that I have ever played, it literally took me around 10-15 minutes to figure everything out and complete the game (eat that, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes!!). Despite this, it was a lot of fun, and it got me really interested in actually playing another title by this company. This game is a hit or miss title, so approach it cautiously. I'll say it's worth $1, but it's not for everyone. Perhaps I'll cruise around to their website and try to find out whatever else it is that they have to offer.

Only $1!
Super-appealing to casual gamers
Quick game for when you're not really doing anything

It's almost a bit too quick.
Direct port of an Android / iOS game; no enhancements

5/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member