Showcasing PS+ Games: May 2015

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Excalibur2552, May 10, 2015.

1. Excalibur2552

Excalibur2552 PSLS Level: Newbie

Want to know which title is worth the hard drive space?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnjXb-cqpHSWPaywYEScgA

At the beginning of each month, I take a look at every free title for PS4. This month is a great one with five games instead of three. I also want to know your opinion on my videos and the games offered on PS+ this month. Here's a link to my PS+ Games playlist. I'll keep watch of this post for your feedback!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzEaboYVut7SPKlpSo3IT2xQPdB4EWVYe

With All Due Respect,

Excalibur

stolenxnametag likes this.
  2. Poker4lifee

Poker4lifee PSLS Level: Newbie

watched the racing the sun one. enjoyed it but 30 min is too long imo :p skipped forward after 10-15 min. also if you could put your mic a bit louder, had to put my sound pretty loud to be able to hear it properly.
    good vid

oh and use the extra jump spot thing. saves your life pretty often. and use the jump just before you grab another one if you're at 1/1 or 2/2 to get value out of it, since you still pick it up if you're in the air

stolenxnametag likes this.
  3. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    Thanks for sharing, @Excalibur2552! Also, welcome to the PSLS forums! I hope to see you return soon. :D

Welcome to you as well, @Poker4lifee! That is some solid feedback. It would be nice to see more constructive feedback like that for other projects that people share on these forums. Feel free to check out the thread that @bayouboyz is hosting and the PSLS Underground Podcast page.

Poker4lifee likes this.