Suggest A TV Show

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by wolfehound22, Feb 15, 2014.

1. wolfehound22

wolfehound22 PSLS Level: Newbie

Well said sir, so sad it all ends Monday.

2. Vinomen

Vinomen PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Anyone else watch Warehouse 13. I just finished season 3 last night. Its like X-Files meets Bones, its such a good show.

Its on Amazon Prime Video if you have it i highly recommend checking it out. Season 5 just started as well so im trying to catch up.

3. Arthur Sataine

Arthur Sataine PSLS Level: Bronze PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    ArthurSataine
    I need to pick it back up at some point. I watched the first season when it premiered and really enjoyed it. Have a huge backlog on TV shows.

On another note, I love Defiance. Can't wait for the second season to start June 19th ( I believe). Great Syfy show and from the awesome minds that brought us Farscape. Which if you haven't seen, is being rerun on that teen channel. I can't recall the name of it.

4. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Defiance is in my backlog, I watched the first episode premiere but was too deep in others. I do want to catch up to it. I checked out the MMO during the beta, which was kind of cool but very lacking in many ways.

5. Arthur Sataine

Arthur Sataine PSLS Level: Bronze PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    ArthurSataine
    Love how the show tied into the game and vice versa. You really had to get deep into the game to see the greatness. Most people didn't get that far though. What did you think of the pilot episode of Defiance?

6. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen
    From what i saw i liked it but i cant say i remember much of it honestly, But at the time i wanted to see more. Ill have to see if season one is On Demand so I can catch up.

edit:// Found it. Amazon Prime Video has season one. Watching the pilot as I type this.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    Arthur Sataine likes this.