Timewarp's here

Discussion in 'New User Center' started by Timewarp, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Timewarp

Timewarp PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    Yep it's me. Timewarp. From the comments section, you might remember me from the annoying guy who keeps making irrelevant jokes. Anyway I remember back when PSLS had their own forum so it's cool to see it brought back.

Hopefully this time I won't do a repeat of last time and just make a few posts and leave forever.

2. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Definitely don't just post a couple and leave forever. Glad to have you here on the forums :)

3. Timewarp

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    To be honest I had this problem where I'd make a profile on certain forums and I don't know how but I'd just forget the password and then I'd be stuck trying to recall every password I use, it's a good thing I'm not smart enough or rich enough to design security "So is it the globbox with a Z or an X to shut down the deathbot?"

4. Chandler Wood

Chandler Wood Get Off My Wood Staff Member

PSN:
    Wedge19
    Trust us. we're going to hit you over the head with the fact that we have forums everywhere on the main site, headers, ads, articles. We'll make sure you remember to come back ;)

5. Timewarp

PSN:
    funnydude6556
    Playstation Lifestyle has a forum section? When did that happen?!

6. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    You will never forget this password. These are the droids you are looking for.