Trine 2 is Absolutely Georgous in 3D

Hybrid Extreme

PSLS Level: Newbie
I fell in love with Trine 2 on my PS4 almost immediately. The visuals, the story, the gameplay - all just blended so perfectly. What I didn't know was that the game supports 3D. Also, I wasn't aware the PS4 was 3D compatible. I guess I just assumed it likely was or would be at some point but never really bothered to check. One night I moved the PS4 into the bedroom and connected it to my Sony PlayStation 24 inch 3D tv (I got it with a bundle). Here is a link to one of PSLS's articles about the TV.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-the-ps3-3d-tv-split-screen-gaming-redefined/

It makes me wonder if there are any other 3D PS4 games out there worth looking into. It also makes me wonder about PlayStation Now and if it the streaming service is 3D compatible. If I rent Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Batman Arkham City or even Tron Evolution (by accident!) will those games be playable in 3D? I admit I haven't been reading up on the service in great detail but from what I have read I haven't seen any details regarding 3D support. Maybe you have the answer? If so, be a pal and let me know would ya!

That is a good question whether or not 3D will be supported. Personally I don't care for 3D in gaming or movies, but I know many people who love it, so it would be great for them to include that.

I love my 3D TV, I don't use the 3D all that often, but when I do, I love every minute of it.

And I have to agree, Trine 2 on PS4 is stunning in 3D, some of the best 3D implementation I have seen in a game ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"