PS Vita System Software Update 3.10 detailed

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/24/ps-vita-system-software-update-3-10/

Check out some of the new features and changes in PS Vita’s 3.10 system update below:

• You can now display up to 500 applications on the home screen.
  • A Calendar application has been added for PS Vita, allowing you to set up gaming events with your friends. Sync your Google calendar to have all your events with you on your PS Vita. You can also share your favorite events by using the Messages and Email applications.
  • A new “Manage Content on Memory Card” option has been added to the Content Manager application. You can now view the data on your memory card, making it easier than ever to manage content on your PS Vita. You can now view memory usage by content type, and delete content and applications.
  • You can now send and receive voice messages using the Messages application on PS Vita. Exchange voice messages with your friends and players on PS4 and PS Vita
From the EU blog:
  • Music – You will now be able to search for content saved on a connected device such as a PC.
  • Video – You’ll be able to now sort content by size.
  • Photo
    • Rotate Screen Automatically has been added to Photos to control tilt sensor for rotation of images.
    • Freeform has been added to the Panoramic mode selection list.
  • Settings
    • Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically has been added.
    • 30 minutes has been added in Enter Standby Mode Automatically.

I'm happy about the App limit. I'm sitting @ 98 currently with my 64gb memory card. I'll probably use the calander app to plot out game releases for the Vita, so I'll be using that.

I'm curious to try out that new memory card manager. May end up being the best update the Vita's had.

now we just need easy account swapping and the ability to add a picture to folders.

Always up for more improvements for the Vita. I could see the calendar being useful to some people. And I'm always for more control over the storage on my device.

I'm happy about the App limit. I'm sitting @ 98 currently with my 64gb memory card. I'll probably use the calander app to plot out game releases for the Vita, so I'll be using that.

I'm curious to try out that new memory card manager. May end up being the best update the Vita's had.

now we just need easy account swapping and the ability to add a picture to folders.

I don't even want to hear about your 64GB memory card. I am still rolling along with a 4GB and 8GB that I switch out whenever I need haha.

The update to the memory card manager is huge as well though accounting swapping needs to really be made easier.

I was only using a 16gb until late October. I'm the type who really likes to have everything I own at my fingertips. Only 3gb left =/ tho. I'm going to have to start deleting some of the PS+ games I don't plan on playing soon.

I only use my vita as an alarm clock, otherwise I only have like..........2-3 games on it, which I never play

This would be a very nice feature, and one that's very much needed imo.
Easy account switching is easily the most important thing left to add to the Vita OS. It will probably take awhile since I'm sure SCE doesn't have many people working on updates due to the low sales =(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"