What Type Of Phone Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by BigPete7978, Mar 10, 2014.

1. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Just wondering what type of phone you use, and are you happy with it?

2. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    I have the iPhone 5 right now. Waiting for the iPhone 6, with the rumored larger screen. Overall that is the only thing I would change about my phone, love everything else about it.

ward09 likes this.
  3. aaron1606

aaron1606 PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    aaron1606
    Galaxy S4. Absolutely love it. Get on so much better with Android than iOS - used to have to work with all kinds of phones and always preferred the Androids.

4. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Yeah I've seen the Androids as of late, and I do prefer the larger screen size. I believe that @dragon82 has one of the Galaxy Note phones, and he loves it. But software wise I have always preferred iOS. Also I have some friends with Android phones in the past, and they have had some issues and eventually just got an iPhone. Though I have heard less issues recently, so maybe they fixed them via updates.

ward09 likes this.
  5. Vinomen

Vinomen PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Samsung Galaxy Note II. Even after a year of use I still love it, cant wait for the Note IV.

6. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    iphone 5, and I love it.

ward09 and BigPete7978 like this.
  7. dragon82

dragon82 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    dragon82
    This ^ is me exactly!!

I owned a iphone 3G and iphone 4 but my Note II is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I wouldn't trade it for anything other than the Note IV. :)

8. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    What caused you guys not to go for the Note 3? Not worthy of an upgrade?

9. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Mostly because I am still under contract for a year, plus it wasn't really worth the upgrade from the II, I have a few friends who made the jump who said it wasn't really anything that much better about it other than some hardware specs so mostly it was a marginal upgrade.

10. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Any rumors as to what the Note IV will include?

11. Vinomen

PSN:
    Vinomen
    Nothing yet, I'm sure we'll get some info after the S5 comes out.

12. BigPete7978

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Are they usually announced around the same time?

13. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    Bout a Galaxy Note II a year ago and got my wife to convert from the crappy Iphone 4 to a Note III. Both of us couldn't be happier. Best phones around with a gorgeous screen.

14. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    Sony Xperia Z. I love it, but Sony keeps churning out new flagship phones every six months that make me want to throw it out and get a new one.

15. Chalryn

Chalryn PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Chalryn
    Kyocera Rise. I'm content with it. I don't do anything too crazy with it, so I'm not really picky about anything about it. It's a smartphone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, which I specifically wanted, and with a decent camera (with flash). If anything, I'd just like one with a better camera, but the one this has is plenty sufficient for most occasions.

16. wolfehound22

wolfehound22 PSLS Level: Newbie

I have a Galaxy S3, it was great when I got it, but I dropped it and cracked the screen. I never got it fixed since it would have cost me $160. I love it though, but I'm ready for an upgrade. I'm thinking either the SG5 or Note 4.

17. wolfehound22

wolfehound22 PSLS Level: Newbie

Oh and the crack isn't super noticeable, so it's not a huge deal, but I do hate it lol.

18. Stewey

Stewey PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    srewbacca
    I have an Atrix HD and haven't been impressed with it since the day I got it. Hopefully at the end of the year I'll upgrade to an IPhone.

19. dragon82

dragon82 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    dragon82
    I still have a year left before I am up for a full upgrade. I could use the "AT&T Next" upgrade for like $30/mo to get one but I hate monthly payments so I decided to wait until I could just buy a Note 4 at the cheaper upgrade price with no payments.

20. aaron1606

aaron1606 PSLS Level: Newbie

PSN:
    aaron1606
    Be very careful with it. I used to have an S3,and my screen had a minor cracking after dropped and I chose not to repair it. About six months later my screen stopped working completely (and suddenly).

I took it to Samsung as was still under warranty and they point blank refused to fix it, unless I first paid to have the glass replaced. Then they'd send me the phone back and I could take it in again to have the screen replaced, but they couldn't guarantee they would repair that under the warranty, because it happened when I had cracked glass, even though they said the two things were probably unrelated.

Ended up buying a new phone instead. Guess I really showed Samsung a lesson by choosing to buy an S4... :D