Would You Pay For DLC Powers?

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Just wondering if you would pay for DLC that included brand new powers in the game? Granted they would be used in some hopefully story related DLC.

It all depends on how it's priced. For something Festival of Blood like, I would gladly pay about $5-6. $7-10 would make me think about it. Anything over 10 would be a "wait for sale." I hope that if new DLC is added, they have you explore around some of the Easter eggs within the environment. Everyone needs to have a chance at seeing the gum wall.

It all depends on how it's priced. For something Festival of Blood like, I would gladly pay about $5-6. $7-10 would make me think about it. Anything over 10 would be a "wait for sale." I hope that if new DLC is added, they have you explore around some of the Easter eggs within the environment. Everyone needs to have a chance at seeing the gum wall.
Wtf is the gum wall? Guess I haven't seen it yet.

It's a brick wall covered in gum. It's a "tourist attraction" in Seattle. The legit gum wall is a lot more impressive, though.

Gum Wall.jpg

NOPE, waste of money. if it's something that you would actually need in the game, then they would've already made it available IN GAME.

If you are talking about a whole whole new section of Seattle with a new power then yea yea I would pay for it.

I dont need new powers since i barely used anything but neon. After that, the powers came too late in the game for me to use them. I sure hope the DLC they are working on has enough content (sounds like it does) to warrant a purchase. And the price is $10 or less.

I dont need new powers since i barely used anything but neon. After that, the powers came too late in the game for me to use them. I sure hope the DLC they are working on has enough content (sounds like it does) to warrant a purchase. And the price is $10 or less.

Neon and Smoke were the two I used the least. Well except for when I wanted to run somewhere and then I used Neon. However once I got the 3rd power, I hardly went back to the first two.

I can't see myself paying for other powers. I rarely used anything but smoke and neon on my good playthrough, and I don't see the point of purchasing powers that I more than likely would end up not using.

NOPE, waste of money. if it's something that you would actually need in the game, then they would've already made it available IN GAME.

Can you tell me a DLC for any game, ever, that you NEEDED? Doubt so.

Depends for me. I would want some more content, not just a power to play with. Missions to acquire and master the power, and then further missions to use them to their utmost.

I didn't buy any of the "extra" powers for Infamous 2 or Saints Row 4 since those are a rip off. As far that kind of content goes these are no better then the infamous horse armor from Elder Scrolls 4 or all the DLCs weapons for Mass Effect 2 & 3

It's a brick wall covered in gum. It's a "tourist attraction" in Seattle. The legit gum wall is a lot more impressive, though.

View attachment 301
Is your profile pic of you in front of the gum wall?

And on topic: Depends on the context. Story DLC missions (a la Paper Trail)? Yes. I would. If it was just adding powers after the fact? No. There is little replayability and after I Platinum, this will find its way to being traded in for something like Rayman Legends.

Is your profile pic of you in front of the gum wall?

Back off topic, Yes it is. I said I would do it during @Dan Oravasaari's live stream last week. It's meant to be a constant reminder to him that the gum wall is a magical place where all your dreams come true. It provides a beacon of light for those lost in the dark. It gives hope to the hopeless and allows the weak to find all the inner strength buried deep within.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"