Your most anticipated Vita game

MakaiOokami

PSLS Level: Bronze
What game release are you most excited about. 6 months from now, a year from now, 2 years from now?

Give a handful of your anticipations.

Only a couple. I really need to play my Vita more, such a great handheld.
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • VVVVVV
  • Joe Danger

Honestly I don't know anything that's coming out, that said I'm sure there will be ac few I will play when their released.

I'm excited for:

Borderlands 2
Minecraft (hope it is cross-play)
Disgaea 4 a promise revisited
Hyper Dimensional Neptunia
Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Dusk

I don't really have one right now, I would love Borderlands 2 but after sinking a few hundred hours into it on 360 and PC I am past it now. Im still waiting for a good proper JRPG or maybe a remaster (*DQ8 please).

I'm not really anticipating anything, but I've had a few pleasant surprises through Plus. So I guess I am anticipating future pleasant surprises. I really want unique Vita content though, so ports of PS3 games that I have already played aren't really anticipations for me.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE and FFX HD. I haven't played any FF games in a while, and I could go for a game or two of Blitzball.

I'm not really anticipating anything, but I've had a few pleasant surprises through Plus. So I guess I am anticipating future pleasant surprises. I really want unique Vita content though, so ports of PS3 games that I have already played aren't really anticipations for me.

The problem is that people don't necessarily buy Vitas for new I.P.s and games that are no where else. Possibly because it costs 300 dollars to get in on the action on an unknown experience. You sell a ton of them by getting games people want to play when they can't play it on their main console.

When the Vita is in the 10s of millions, and has a diverse userbase it'll get a lot more exclusives. Wouldn't be surprised if Minecraft Vita sells 3 million by itself in a year. Once Borderlands 2 and Minecraft come out, I wouldn't be surprised if the Vita userbase climbs much faster. More people will get it in their hands, and that'll change their minds on "Oh well it's actually better than I thought" and hten more people will get it, and more and more.

That's why the 3DS and the DS did so well. People know what to expect from Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Pokemon etc.

Final Fantasy X|X-2, Borderlands 2, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Conception II, Demon Gaze, God of War Collection, Sly Collection, Destiny of Spirits, The Walking Dead Season Two, Rainbow Skies, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Freedom Wars, Hotline Miami 2, Gravity Rush 2, Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
And I'll probably be importing Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

(hopefully Ratchet and Clank Nexus finally gets brought over and doesn't suck)

But the MOST anticipated Vita title.... thats gotta go to Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

Last edited:
Borderlands 2
Binding of Issac: Rebirth
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
FEZ
The Sly Collection
Soul Sacrifice Delta (if localized).

The Vita seems to have a lot of great games coming it's way, and I can't wait to play them!

Borderlands 2
Binding of Issac: Rebirth
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
FEZ
The Sly Collection
Soul Sacrifice Delta (if localized).

The Vita seems to have a lot of great games coming it's way, and I can't wait to play them!
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is gonna be epic. I cannot wait.

Information on Gravity Rush 2 can't come soon enough. Other than that, I just got Toukiden last week so I don't have much that I'm looking into other than Soul Sacrifice Delta. Here's hoping God Eater 2 and Final Fantasy Type-0 get localized at some point.

Also, Rockstar needs to get to work on San Andreas Stories because why the fuck not?

I guess hotline2 and gravity rush2. Im definitely NOT looking forward to a thousand ports of ps3 games. Or jrpgs, which seem to only have a home on portables anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"