Favorite Gaming Related Podcast

I'm a huge fan of the Gamers With Jobs podcast. They have very intellectual conversations regarding the videogame industry.

Another great one is Bad Gamers. C'mon, it is such a good, grounded discussion-news based podcast

Podcast Beyond isn't half bad, they got me into the whole podcast thing.
Try out IGN's GameScoop podcast.

Also, the Player One Podcast and the 4Player Podcast. These are also great discussion based podcasts.

And, if you're into film, try out the AMC Movie Talk podcast. They keep you up to date with film news.

I'm a huge fan of the Gamers With Jobs podcast. They have very intellectual conversations regarding the videogame industry.

Another great one is Bad Gamers. C'mon, it is such a good, grounded discussion-news based podcast

Podcast Beyond isn't half bad, they got me into the whole podcast thing.
Try out IGN's GameScoop podcast.

Also, the Player One Podcast and the 4Player Podcast. These are also great discussion based podcasts.

And, if you're into film, try out the AMC Movie Talk podcast. They keep you up to date with film news.

Gamescoop is pretty cool but I have never heard of any of the other podcast you mentioned I guess i'm going to have to search for those on google.

I've always liked podcast beyond, and it's still decent now that greg and colin are gone. Greg and Colins new podcast is better though in my opinion, Kinda funny gamescast I think it's called. I also like PS Blogcast a lot even though sometimes the hosts taste or lack of taste in games can annoy me (mainly Justin) and The Podcast Show is a new favorite of mine but they mostly only talk about CoD and other stuff. Same with the bad kid cast but that's dead. Non gaming podcasts I really like You're Welcome (Chael Sonnen's podcast) and sometimes the Joe Rogan Experience depending on the guest. The MMA hour is good too usually. That's about it for my podcast listening though. I'm a bit too picky with podcast so I'm constantly running out of stuff to listen to.

1. Kinda Funny Gamescast
2. PS Blogcast
3. Podcast Beyond
4. The Podcast Show

Non Gaming
1. You're Welcome
2. JRE
3. MMA Hour

Last edited:
Podcast Beyond was my one and only.

I am not a big fan of the format for the Kinda Funny Gamescast. It actually falls pretty flat without Greg as the host. PS Blogcast was good in the beginning but they cheerlead a bit too much. I want at least a bit of constructive criticism in my gaming news. Podcast Beyond is dead to me now. I'm not a fan of Brian Altano.

For anyone who is interested we're starting up a community podcast here on PSLS. If you want to guest host or be a part of the project head over to the thread and let us know!

Podcast Beyond was my one and only.

I am not a big fan of the format for the Kinda Funny Gamescast. It actually falls pretty flat without Greg as the host. PS Blogcast was good in the beginning but they cheerlead a bit too much. I want at least a bit of constructive criticism in my gaming news. Podcast Beyond is dead to me now. I'm not a fan of Brian Altano.

For anyone who is interested we're starting up a community podcast here on PSLS. If you want to guest host or be a part of the project head over to the thread and let us know!

Really? Brain Altano is the only guy I like at IGN now. Other than that guy Vince but he barely does podcast beyond. Max is annoying and not even a playstation guy and Marty's okay but also doesn't seem like a playstation guy

I find it annoying that they have non-playstation guys doing Podcast Beyond.

I find it annoying that they have non-playstation guys doing Podcast Beyond.
When we were recording ours, I mentioned that. Colin and Greg knew every in and out of PlayStation. It sounded like they were invested in the platform and its success. That was what made Podcast Beyond such a great PS podcast. I wish Kinda Funny would have a PS podcast...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"