How'd You Start Your Playstation Voyage?

What would you call yourself a fanboy/girl of?

• Total voters
I had a Nintendo and a Gameboy when I was a kid. I got a Super Nintendo for Christmas of 1995. Mid 1997 I tried Playstation for the first time. Not long after I tried Playstation I sold my Super NES and all gamnes for $200 to by my first Playstation. I have been devoted to Playstation ever since.

I wouldn't call myself a fanboy but overall I really like how Sony has handled the Playstation brand compared to the competition (there are a few exceptions, PS Monitor and PS Vita for example)

I have had the original Playstation, Fat PS2, Slim PS2, 2 Fat PS3's, Slim PS3, PSP, PS4, Playstation 3D Monitor, Playstation Stereo Headset, PS Vita, Gold Stereo Headset.

I had a Nintendo and a Gameboy when I was a kid. I got a Super Nintendo for Christmas of 1995. Mid 1997 I tried Playstation for the first time. Not long after I tried Playstation I sold my Super NES and all gamnes for $200 to by my first Playstation. I have been devoted to Playstation ever since.

I wouldn't call myself a fanboy but overall I really like how Sony has handled the Playstation brand compared to the competition (there are a few exceptions, PS Monitor and PS Vita for example)

I have had the original Playstation, Fat PS2, Slim PS2, 2 Fat PS3's, Slim PS3, PSP, PS4, Playstation 3D Monitor, Playstation Stereo Headset, PS Vita, Gold Stereo Headset.

Good Good. Glad to have you here.

I started my voyage when my father purchased the PlayStation for me. And for Christmas I received Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy Tactics. I played those two without a memory card for weeks. I think the year was '97 or '98, I can't recall. But it was the next boost in my drive to play games. Though my SNES never failed to entertain me even after getting the PlayStation. In fact, I still have it hooked up today.

I'm not voting. I'm not a fanboy, I'm a gamer. And I play games across all platforms unless certain companies take things too far. And that has only ever really happened with this generation and the Xbox One. Out of them all, it is the only generation where I don't game on all consoles and PC.

Mine started when i got bored at my grandma's.
No access to any of my gaming consoles, until i found out my uncle had one in his room called a playstation 1.
Played it, loved it. But never bought one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"