psn100% versus platinum

Discussion in 'Trophies' started by yowzagabowza, Mar 5, 2014.

1. yowzagabowza

yowzagabowza PSLS Level: Bronze

Some of those psn games are KILLERS as far as trophies are concerned. Trash panic and pain come to mind immediately. Id like a way on our profiles to show our 100%s as well as our plats.

Jacky likes this.
  2. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    what do you mean?

3. yowzagabowza

I mean... you can tell how many plats i have by looking at my profile, but not how many 100%s i have on non-platinum games. Id like it to show up on our profile.

4. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    Oh I see what you are saying, definitely agree. Some of the 100% titles are crazy difficult, there should be a way to show off those accomplishments.

5. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    Pain was one of the first games that I bought when I got a Move controller. I don't think I have any trophies in the game because they were just - eww.

6. yowzagabowza

I never even played it, i just know the trophies are really hard. Trash panic, on the other hand, i tried and failed at miserably. Page chronica is another psn game to avoid. The game sucks, and the trophies are crazy hard because of it. Those two games are the only ones ever that i have 0% on.

7. dragon82

dragon82 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    dragon82
    Pain is a very tough trophy game. I might go back eventually and go for 100%. I am currently sitting at 31% I think. I only need like 3 trophies for the original list before they added all the DLC trophies.

8. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    BigPete7978
    I wish they would've done the different trophy lists like they do now for add-ons.