Suggest A TV Show

Anyone else watch Warehouse 13. I just finished season 3 last night. Its like X-Files meets Bones, its such a good show.

Its on Amazon Prime Video if you have it i highly recommend checking it out. Season 5 just started as well so im trying to catch up.

Anyone else watch Warehouse 13. I just finished season 3 last night. Its like X-Files meets Bones, its such a good show.

Its on Amazon Prime Video if you have it i highly recommend checking it out. Season 5 just started as well so im trying to catch up.

I need to pick it back up at some point. I watched the first season when it premiered and really enjoyed it. Have a huge backlog on TV shows.

On another note, I love Defiance. Can't wait for the second season to start June 19th ( I believe). Great Syfy show and from the awesome minds that brought us Farscape. Which if you haven't seen, is being rerun on that teen channel. I can't recall the name of it.

I need to pick it back up at some point. I watched the first season when it premiered and really enjoyed it. Have a huge backlog on TV shows.

On another note, I love Defiance. Can't wait for the second season to start June 19th ( I believe). Great Syfy show and from the awesome minds that brought us Farscape. Which if you haven't seen, is being rerun on that teen channel. I can't recall the name of it.
Defiance is in my backlog, I watched the first episode premiere but was too deep in others. I do want to catch up to it. I checked out the MMO during the beta, which was kind of cool but very lacking in many ways.

Defiance is in my backlog, I watched the first episode premiere but was too deep in others. I do want to catch up to it. I checked out the MMO during the beta, which was kind of cool but very lacking in many ways.

Love how the show tied into the game and vice versa. You really had to get deep into the game to see the greatness. Most people didn't get that far though. What did you think of the pilot episode of Defiance?

Love how the show tied into the game and vice versa. You really had to get deep into the game to see the greatness. Most people didn't get that far though. What did you think of the pilot episode of Defiance?
From what i saw i liked it but i cant say i remember much of it honestly, But at the time i wanted to see more. Ill have to see if season one is On Demand so I can catch up.

edit:// Found it. Amazon Prime Video has season one. Watching the pilot as I type this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"