Sword Art Online: Lost Song releases hits the West this Fall

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
Due out in 2015, it's set in ALfheim Online.
UPDATE:
Sword Art Online: Lost Song will release on March 26th in Japan

Gameplay Details:
http://gematsu.com/2014/10/first-sword-art-online-lost-song-gameplay-details

• The new continent is said to include a multitude of different area types, including plains, deserts, and icebergs, among other varieties
  • Each area is also estimated to be around 16 square kilometers in size, all of which can be freely explored on foot or in the air.
  • First Sword Art Online game where players can choose to play as someone other than Kirito
  • Air battles feature no auto attacks, but can lock onto enemies
  • Players can readily switch between air and land combat styles at their discretion
  • Parties in the game top out at 3 characters
Trailer #2

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up!

First impressions are that it looks much prettier than Hollow Fragment.

Let's see how the aerial combat plays out. Hopefully it won't be another Dragon Ball Battle of the whateveritwas.

Last edited:
I imagine it'll have a sort of free flight mode, than when you engage an enemy it'll lock you at their elevation if you are attacking.

I could be way off though.

EDIT: The graphics look much improved, Hollow Fragment was just a super enhanced version of Infinity Movement, so not too surprised it looks better.

Last edited:
All i can say is

fresh-prince-and-carlton-dance.gif

I'm really pumped, 2015 could be really sweet if we get a few localizations. Danganronpa Another Episode, Digimon, maybe Lost Song (very) late in the year. Chaos Rings Trilogy, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 & potentially 3.

I keep thinking of Hollow Fragment's gameplay... but add flying and magic. If they allow us to change Kirito's race too... the different magics we could use would be awesome.

New Gameplay Details
http://gematsu.com/2014/10/first-sword-art-online-lost-song-gameplay-details

• The new continent is said to include a multitude of different area types, including plains, deserts, and icebergs, among other varieties
  • Each area is also estimated to be around 16 square kilometers in size, all of which can be freely explored on foot or in the air.
  • First Sword Art Online game where players can choose to play as someone other than Kirito
  • Air battles feature no auto attacks, but can lock onto enemies
  • Players can readily switch between air and land combat styles at their discretion
  • Parties in the game top out at 3 characters
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/1...llow-fragment-surpasses-400000-units-shipped/
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment has shipped 400k units worldwide. Should be noted that EU and NA did not get a physical release, so it's sales numbers are not counted in there.

Considering Hollow Fragment was the number 1 selling digital title in August and September for the Vita, I think there is a really good chance of Lost Song making its way over.

Last edited:
It does sound freakin awesome. As with SAO HF, this will probably be the first game I import, unless a localization is announced before the title is released.

I've updated the original post with some new direct feed pics.

I think it does look much better than Hollow Fragment.
From what was said in the latest episode of SAOII, sword skills can be expected to return in Lost Song.

From what was said in the latest episode of SAOII, sword skills can be expected to return in Lost Song.

Ok, the plan is to break into the headquarters for this game and steal two copies.. sound good?

Are those Vita screenshots? Holy crap, it looks beautiful!

If no western version is announced by the time LS hit's its Asia release date I'll probably import it day 1.... I still might import it anyways and maybe just buy it twice if it gets a retail version in the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"