Thoughts On The Forums

so far I like what I see, I'm just curious to how you guys will announce it. though it makes me wonder, how much stuff did you guys keep in from the old forum? just curious because I think I only went to the old one twice, I know i'll be visiting this one a lot more though.

so far I like what I see, I'm just curious to how you guys will announce it. though it makes me wonder, how much stuff did you guys keep in from the old forum? just curious because I think I only went to the old one twice, I know i'll be visiting this one a lot more though.
These forums have nothing from the old ones so far.

I would have thousands of posts by now if the old data was up.

These forums have nothing from the old ones so far.

I would have thousands of posts by now if the old data was up.
Yes, the old ones were lost. If they were carried over, I'd be sitting at around 15k posts.
As for the announcement of them, we have some stuff planned ;)

No worries. Shall be handled. ;)
I was trying to go to the website during my break. I ended up typing forums.playstationlifestyle.com.

Then I searched google for Playstationlifestyle forums and it led to playstationlifestyle.net/forums

Finally I just manually typed in forums.playstationlifestyle.net and got here.

So do a redirect from playstationlifestyle.net/forums to forums.playstationlifestyle.net so we don't lose the traffic.

During the relaunch that is.

I was trying to go to the website during my break. I ended up typing forums.playstationlifestyle.com.

Then I searched google for Playstationlifestyle forums and it led to playstationlifestyle.net/forums

Finally I just manually typed in forums.playstationlifestyle.net and got here.

So do a redirect from playstationlifestyle.net/forums to forums.playstationlifestyle.net so we don't lose the traffic.

During the relaunch that is.
Like I said, no worries. ;)

I noticed there's Tweet, there's Recommend, there's no +1

Might want to jump on that before Facebook dies. Things aren't looking to great with the way they throw around money, and the way that people don't really like facebook.

I noticed there's Tweet, there's Recommend, there's no +1

Might want to jump on that before Facebook dies. Things aren't looking to great with the way they throw around money, and the way that people don't really like facebook.
I think Facebook is here to stay. People like to hate on what's popular.

MMOs should get their own categories.

An MMO generally has crafting, it has story quests, it has servers with people, and clans, and guilds, and countless other things.

So MMOs warrant their own section IMO

MMO Category > Individual MMO > Crafting section
.............................................................. Clan/Guild/Shell
..................................................PVP
.............................................................. Story/Quests

MMOs should get their own categories.

An MMO generally has crafting, it has story quests, it has servers with people, and clans, and guilds, and countless other things.

So MMOs warrant their own section IMO

MMO Category > Individual MMO > Crafting section
.............................................................. Clan/Guild/Shell
..................................................PVP
.............................................................. Story/Quests
If a game has that much discussion then it will receive it's own forum as previously stated. No sense in creating a dedicated forum only to have 1-2 threads in it. If the discussion is there I will be happy to create a forum dedicated to a specific game/series.

If a game has that much discussion then it will receive it's own forum as previously stated. No sense in creating a dedicated forum only to have 1-2 threads in it. If the discussion is there I will be happy to create a forum dedicated to a specific game/series.
I think FFXIV will have a chance at that.

Can't guarantee DCUO would.

You wanted thoughts on the forum. Those are my thoughts. :p

I think FFXIV will have a chance at that.

Can't guarantee DCUO would.

You wanted thoughts on the forum. Those are my thoughts. :p
Yeah DCUO is older, but with it being on the PS4 now I see it as possible, though FFXIV is newer. So each has it's own advantage at getting more threads about it. One thing DCUO has is that it is free, and free always helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"