What wasn't shown at E3

I know that there were alot of trailers and game announcements that we were hoping to see at E3 this year and so far have yet to see them. Like:
the last guardian
Final fantasy 15
Etc..

But fear not!! For we still have the Tokyo Game Show! Hopefully we'll hear of more goodies when the TGS arrives.

I know that there were alot of trailers and game announcements that we were hoping to see at E3 this year and so far have yet to see them. Like:
the last guardian
Final fantasy 15
Etc..

But fear not!! For we still have the Tokyo Game Show! Hopefully we'll hear of more goodies when the TGS arrives.
TGS has always been far better for the type of Sony games that I'm into. Just last year they showed Yakuza Isshin, Deep Down, Guilty Gear Xrd, and they also hinted at a new Earth Defense Force on PS4. They showed Lily Bergamo as well, but apparently that game has since been retooled into Let It Die... and it's free-to-play to boot! Fan-fucking-tastic

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201406/11054919.html

But hey, at least we get Vita announcements at TGS.

Don't forget about Gamescom, too!

They showed Lily Bergamo as well, but apparently that game has since been retooled into Let It Die... and it's free-to-play to boot! Fan-fucking-tastic
When I read about Let It Die actually being the scraps from Lily Bergamo, I was really upset. I thought the trailer looked cool, but I felt like Lily Bergamo was going to be a new memorable character with some sort of fascinating backstory. I have incredibly mixed feelings about this project at present. :S

Suikoden VI was not shown... :(
Are you honestly still expecting this at some point? Lol. I've long since given up. I'm sure there are several reasons it'd be possible for the series to come back, but for whatever reason(s), nobody seems to care enough to make it happen.

I'd be content with at least a localization of the PSP game (even if it meant upgrading it to Vita/3DS/whatever), but that doesn't seem any more likely than... well, anything else related to the series, really.

Still no word on further development of Sui2 getting rated by the ESRB for PS3, either, two months after the fact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"