Your most anticipated PS4 game

I am going to add Fallout 4 to my list even though we have heard nothing about it so far. Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games ever.

My top ones would probably be:
Watch Dogs
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
The Order: 1886
Alien Isolation
Minecraft
I'd also say the new Infamous, but I haven't gotten to the second one yet so it's not as high as others.

I truly hope it's not going to slip that far. I would worry that people would lose interest by then. Regardless I am getting it day one.
I hope not either but with the "Coming when it's ready" at the end of the trailer and the fact that DICE had to halt production on this and Star Wars because Battlefield 4 was such a broken turd, I don't see it coming in the next 2 years. But who knows? DICE LA is working on the rest of the DLC and is said to be making Star Wars Battlefront 3. Maybe once DICE fixes BF4, they'll move onto Mirrors Edge. Or Battlefield 5 while a small team works on Mirrors Edge, whether they develop it or are still in pre-production. I don't know, it's hard to tell with the mess BF4 has caused them.

Final Fantasy XV. When it was still Versus XIII, it grabbed my attention far more than XIII did, and it held that interest, despite all the delays and lack of information on development. When it was announced as XV and for the PS4, it pretty much became my reason to buy a PS4. (There are a few other titles of interest, of course, but that's the main attention-grabber for me.)

Final Fantasy XV. When it was still Versus XIII, it grabbed my attention far more than XIII did, and it held that interest, despite all the delays and lack of information on development. When it was announced as XV and for the PS4, it pretty much became my reason to buy a PS4. (There are a few other titles of interest, of course, but that's the main attention-grabber for me.)
When they announced 3 titles for FFXIII (FFXIII, FFvXIII, and FF Agito XIII), that was the only one that I wanted to buy. Several years later - I'm still waiting.

When they announced 3 titles for FFXIII (FFXIII, FFvXIII, and FF Agito XIII), that was the only one that I wanted to buy. Several years later - I'm still waiting.
Yeah, funny how that whole Fabula Nova Crystallis thing worked out... xD Well, the plan may not have unfolded quite as originally intended, but at least the games didn't get canceled.

Infamous second son - ride the trains
uncharted - coop arena
watch dogs - hack looking like a badass
batman arkham kinght- drive batmobile

I've got some new anticipations

Race the Sun. Cross-buy fast paced plane action.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/14/race-the-sun-coming-to-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-this-summer/

Guacamelee Super Championship Edition

Final Horizon if it's Cross-buy

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/14/new-screenshots-revealed-for-final-horizon-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Mercenary Kings

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/12/mercenary-kings-coming-to-ps4-on-april-1st/

Hyper Light Drifter

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...ld-of-hyper-light-drifter-on-ps4-and-ps-vita/

I almost feel like the PS4's lineup this year on fun and interesting games might just match up to last year's PS3 lineup. Oh I love indie developers.

i don't own a ps4 yet simply because of the fact that it still has no great JRPG in its game library. but once it releases a AAA JRPG then that's when i will get one

I have high hopes for The Order: 1866 and Im looking forward to Arkham Knight and maybe Destiny.

I have high hopes for The Order: 1866 and Im looking forward to Arkham Knight and maybe Destiny.

Destiny sounds good. The Order looks great and I cannot wait. Batman I hope to see this one turn good. The first two batman games were very very good but the 3rd one was the lowest one not because of reviews but for my personal experience with it. I hope Arkham Knight delivers a end worth of BATMAN.

I didn't even bother playing it as it didn't have the original voice actors and was made by a different dev. Call me picky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"