Any Idea When It Will Be Up And Running Again?

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Any word on when the beta will be up and running again?
Wanted to try it out on my Xbox One, thought it was supposed to be today.

Any word on when the beta will be up and running again?
Wanted to try it out on my Xbox One, thought it was supposed to be today.
Whelp, Bungie lied to us. They opened up the servers super early, they're open now!

I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon so I won't be able to check out any new goodness. : (

Whelp, Bungie lied to us. They opened up the servers super early, they're open now!

I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon so I won't be able to check out any new goodness. : (
What goodies will that be? New content for my character? Or actual missions?

What goodies will that be? New content for my character? Or actual missions?
Doesn't look like they actually unlocked anything else yet, may be in the coming days. At the very least I expect to get the mission on the moon before the end of the beta.

Yep. :)
Downloading the beta for my Xbox One right now. Wanna see if there are any noticeable differences between the two betas (doubtful)
Question for ya: If you link both of your accounts (Xbox and PS) through the Bungie site, do your characters cross over? ie. Your character is linked to your Bungie account rather than your console.

I know this works from PS3 to PS4 and vice versa, I just wondered if it worked cross platform.

Question for ya: If you link both of your accounts (Xbox and PS) through the Bungie site, do your characters cross over? ie. Your character is linked to your Bungie account rather than your console.

I know this works from PS3 to PS4 and vice versa, I just wondered if it worked cross platform.
Nope, you have separate character lists.

Yeah it's completely separate lists. Wish it was cross platform though :(

Anybody know if what's in our vaults will carry over into the main game?
No one knows yet. Though it would be awesome if it does. I have put some of my upper level gear in my vault just in case it does carry over to the game.

Yeah it's completely separate lists. Wish it was cross platform though :(

I'm kinda glad it isn't though, the servers would be crowded, a lot of people would probably be getting booted. System wise there is a slight difference. It would be alot to deal with on their end and would probably require alot of constant maintenance.

I'm kinda glad it isn't though, the servers would be crowded, a lot of people would probably be getting booted. System wise there is a slight difference. It would be alot to deal with on their end and would probably require alot of constant maintenance.
I'm fine with playing on separate servers. But I was referring to compatible characters saved between the two. Also given the number of people in the beta, there is no way everyone is on one map, or location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"